Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Today's scriptures, as decreed in the Church of Murdoch, offer the highest praise to one called 'Essendon'.

Essendon is redeemed!
Essendon is light!
Essendon is love!

Gloria Patri,,,

If TGO has lost all faith in humanity, what's left for us mortals?

Great question Brothrez or Sistrez Trucker Tiger. I am sure TGO did not waste time in such incidental issues.

He has faith. JUST like in holy Coronas, the whiff of farts under the holy crocheted duvet of Kebab Wrappers, the tendrils of truth encircling James the Hird and the stench of all enemies of Rupert the Great.

There are hands Nerdling. There is truth Nerdling. There is a certain Nigerian Princess to whom I think I am betrothed. Hold on Nerdling. Just why are you here. Coach and player guestoids - none of you can pass my thoughts nor the scriptures that wipe them up.

I understand it Gerard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo is the shittest CFW there ever was. It's his job to read the prevailing mood, not to toe the PC line. * off Robbo and let an honest man have the job.

Brothers. My iq never recorded last nights sermon. I shall take the holiest of holy , a sickie ,,, and catch up today in between some dim sims , and, some winnie blues. ,,, and i don’t even smoke

TGO's sermons were not intended to be received by those with an IQ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back