Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockhart a must they said.
No defender rookies coming they said.
DPP makes him a lock they said.

Less than 24 hours later, enter Noah Answerth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People that passed on Ross as a mid downgrade target waiting for Hately.

giphy.gif

Fair point. I think the occasion of the day adds to it though- it's a massive game, probably the biggest outside of a GF for both teams supporters, and emotions are going to be running high, especially if you feel like your team has been slighted.

Sport is very tribal, I don't think the fans at the game are going to be thinking about the spirit of the ANZAC's or anything like that in that exact moment. It's why I don't think it was a massive deal - it wasn't personal, it wasn't an attack on Pendles, it was just frustration.
Didn’t have to hold that frustration back for 10+ minutes until the moment he opened his mouth though.

Clark listed as managed rather than omitted. Hopefully points to him coming back in next week.

Kind of relieved on Hatley tbh, didn't have any mids ready to downgrade so glad I'm not going to have to make a tough cull decision.
The biggest issue with Hatley is that if he’s out for two weeks then back in for one, what his J/S look like? Big risk at 150k if he’s going to be in and out after impressive numbers in a debut game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back