80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
Must of chipped well? Or just bombing them in left right and centre :D.

Chipped well and holed a few from off the green. Tee to green game was pretty poor. But went out last night and only had 3hrs sleep before tee off, so was feeling pretty average.

27 points yesterday. Just could not get it off the tee bed with any accuracy at all.
Windy AF though, and I don't like playing in a gale.

On the contrary, you will be actually be inspired by what you see. You might even have a light bulb moment, from a technique point of view. You will be definitely totally blown away by the ball striking, haha.
Nothing that you have seen on TV can prepare you for seeing these guys play in real life.
I've been to the President's Cup at Royal Melbourne and it's a blast.

The sound off the driver is completely different as well. Dustin Johnson's ball sounded like a rifle shot and launched like a freaking missile at Oakmont when Alex and I went there for the US Open a couple years back.

So Saturday is my first comp ever. I've now hung up the boots and need something competitive to play.

I was looking around for a course to join, settled on Heidelberg. I filled out all the paperwork and played a quick round of 9 at Burnley as practice. Little did I know I could get free golf with a gym membership, so I quit fitness first, signed up and will be playing at Burnely not Heidelberg.

Its perfect for me, easy course, cheap, 2kms from where I live and they do comp Saturday morning. My garmin says I have a handicap of 27, however I havent handed in any cards yet.

Looking forward to seeing how I go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Saturday is my first comp ever. I've now hung up the boots and need something competitive to play.

I was looking around for a course to join, settled on Heidelberg. I filled out all the paperwork and played a quick round of 9 at Burnley as practice. Little did I know I could get free golf with a gym membership, so I quit fitness first, signed up and will be playing at Burnely not Heidelberg.

Its perfect for me, easy course, cheap, 2kms from where I live and they do comp Saturday morning. My garmin says I have a handicap of 27, however I havent handed in any cards yet.

Looking forward to seeing how I go.
Oh boy, I'm addicted. Sorry ms ubuntu.

After plenty of ordinary golf recently I've somehow managed 37 points today, playing poorly but putting very well. Not sure I missed anything outside 10ft today.

My most satisfying round in a while, knowing I was hitting it poorly all day but still grinding out a decent round.

26 with 5 washes. Just horrendous off the tee again.

Exactly the same with me today. Lost 4 balls into water off the tee, including 2 topped into water directly in front of the tee box :$:$:$

But had 4 birdies, luckily my irons were on for approaches.

Exactly the same with me today. Lost 4 balls into water off the tee, including 2 topped into water directly in front of the tee box :$:$:$

But had 4 birdies, luckily my irons were on for approaches.
Ha, I topped two straight into water in front of the tee as well.
Didn't even look like doing it for months.
Now I have put 5 in there over the past 3 weeks.
sigh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back