RDFNL 2019 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Aucklander, just asking everyone, this is a forum yeah, u ask a question u don’t know the answer to and someone gives u the answer. No need to phone Macedon. Does anyone know if players get paid to play today, I’d imagine it’s a great privilege and omho is play for free. Just saying.

Thanks Aucklander, just asking everyone, this is a forum yeah, u ask a question u don’t know the answer to and someone gives u the answer. No need to phone Macedon. Does anyone know if players get paid to play today, I’d imagine it’s a great privilege and omho is play for free. Just saying.

All good mate.

All good mate.
Wallan v Diggers then Wallan v Rupo seems a great fortnight of footy for this league, Wallan win these two they gotta be considered a decent finals threat. With no Dick and Macedon losing markworth n Staubt and Cooke all injured I can’t see them being any threat.

Wallan v Diggers then Wallan v Rupo seems a great fortnight of footy for this league, Wallan win these two they gotta be considered a decent finals threat. With no Dick and Macedon losing markworth n Staubt and Cooke all injured I can’t see them being any threat.

Real good test for us mate. The right guys have started well, but the next two games are huge. Hopefully we won't be underdone.

Real good test for us mate. The right guys have started well, but the next two games are huge. Hopefully we won't be underdone.
Am I reading correct on Twitter that North Melb VFL have picked up and are naming this week your bloke Michael Tang? Crap timing given your next two weeks.

Thought i would head along to have a look at Macedon vs rupertswood match yesterday.
Great day for it , was a good size crowd there to watch.
Injuries hit macedon real hard only having 2 fit players on the bench up to half time then losing another very early on in the 3rd hurt them badly and again another game ending injury at start of the 4th qtr was the icing on the cake.

Whilst my knowledge of players is basic from talking to a few locals they said the guys that got injured were to some of their top line players and they were also missing a couple of walk up starters through injury as well.
Seems they have a very big list of good players out and having a look at the draw they will be up against it over the next month with so many out.
Anyway was a good performance by rupo their bigger bodies told the story they were able to break the lines quite easily.
Thought 7 and 11 for rupo were great and also the ruckman for macedon was superb

Next time i will be allowing a bit of extra time to get to the ground the traffic was unbelievable with all the tourists taking photos in honour ave !!

Am I reading correct on Twitter that North Melb VFL have picked up and are naming this week your bloke Michael Tang? Crap timing given your next two weeks.

Was always on their list and the young fella confirmed he's playing for the Roos. Just have to get on with it I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never crap timing for a young fella to get an opportunity like that
Thats it mate good on the young bloke the club would be proud im sure!

Too right. I'm told he's still really keen to play at that level and that's where the support from everyone at the club should be focused on.

Interesting game at Romsey tomorrow, word outta Rupo from last week is that they are pretty damn good and that Mitch Jensen, class above the rest. Be interesting to see how Woodend are going and whether their development is still heading towards the top 6.

Senior rep squad.

Link

CLUB NAME

Broadford Rhys Gardener
Diggers Rest Alex Del Papa
Diggers Rest Cam McCabe
Diggers Rest Luke Delahey
Diggers Rest Corey Wright
Macedon Tom Waters
Macedon Jason Cooke
Macedon Seb Miletic
Macedon Zach Smedley
Melton Centrals Dylan Weir
Melton Centrals Michael Callus
Riddell Dylan Tarczon
Riddell Matt Panuccio
Riddell Ethan Foreman
Romsey Mitch Jensen
Romsey Ayden Tessari
Romsey Jack O’Sullivan
Romsey Joel Naylor
Rupertswood Brent Swallow
Rupertswood Todd Podolczak
Rupertswood Nash Egan
Rupertswood Dean Putt
Rupertswood Cam McRorie
Wallan Andrew Saladino
Wallan Shaun Stewart
Wallan Matt Perri
Wallan Michael Tang
Woodend-Hesket Daniel Toman
Woodend-Hesket Alistair Rae
Woodend-Hesket Trent Laverie

Senior rep squad.

Link

CLUB NAME

Broadford Rhys Gardener
Diggers Rest Alex Del Papa
Diggers Rest Cam McCabe
Diggers Rest Luke Delahey
Diggers Rest Corey Wright
Macedon Tom Waters
Macedon Jason Cooke
Macedon Seb Miletic
Macedon Zach Smedley
Melton Centrals Dylan Weir
Melton Centrals Michael Callus
Riddell Dylan Tarczon
Riddell Matt Panuccio
Riddell Ethan Foreman
Romsey Mitch Jensen
Romsey Ayden Tessari
Romsey Jack O’Sullivan
Romsey Joel Naylor
Rupertswood Brent Swallow
Rupertswood Todd Podolczak
Rupertswood Nash Egan
Rupertswood Dean Putt
Rupertswood Cam McRorie
Wallan Andrew Saladino
Wallan Shaun Stewart
Wallan Matt Perri
Wallan Michael Tang
Woodend-Hesket Daniel Toman
Woodend-Hesket Alistair Rae
Woodend-Hesket Trent Laverie
No Nathan Blair ?

No Nathan Blair ?
Injured/not interested perhaps Dave. I would have thought Macedon’s Hutchison might have been a chance also.
Both Cooke and McCrory limped off on Thursday so perhaps there will be additions. But yeah Blair should be a walk up start.

Romsey 11.8 to 4.2 at HT, Jensen the best player this comp has seen for a while, omg Wowee as BT would say, running mid who racks em up and hit up Fwd whilst resting. Has 4 snags before half time.

FT Romsey 25.15 to 7.9, Jensen must have got 7 at least, Not much comp against Woodend but I’d imagine Romsey will beat plenty this year and will get better.

Rupo 68 v Macedon 34, interesting affair, Macedon injured and out on their feet, no depth and no 19’s? Interesting story the cats.
Think Macedon still going ok. Won a flag two years ago and were a kick away from another granny last year. Depth doesn't seem to be their issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back