Round 6 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help. I’ve not thought through captains loop hole very well this week. I’ve got the VC on Gawn but only loophole options are Burgess (def), Scott (mid), Setterfield (fwd). It’s down to Scott but would mean putting him onfield instead of Constable and taking Stacks score as he already has the e on him.
Do I do it to get Gawns VC or play Constable and role the dice on Crippa?

Take Gawn VC everyday bud

Need some help. I’ve not thought through captains loop hole very well this week. I’ve got the VC on Gawn but only loophole options are Burgess (def), Scott (mid), Setterfield (fwd). It’s down to Scott but would mean putting him onfield instead of Constable and taking Stacks score as he already has the e on him.

Burgess has been dropped, has your backline emergency played yet?

Yeah Lockhart, or Balta forward hence why Scott is the only real option as Stacks score is reasonable.

Fair enough. I would take Stacks 72, Constable only averages 10 more then that which you are likely to more then make up for with the 145 from Gawn as captain.

You only really come out worse off if Cripps C fails and Constable tons (say, 110 + 100 = 70 pts down). Both unlikely scenarios. Take the VC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to go rocky into cripps, but enough people have traded rocky in now that i expect him to breakdown at any stage and start his burn cycle. Thus im going Coniglio into Cripps instead.
Rocky VC - hmmmm that may actually work with a thrashing of North at home

Got Boak's VC score (and the 5 post loss against my opponent w/ VC on Grundy) or roll the dice on Lloyd or Cripps (but think he will get tagged)

Got Boak's VC score (and the 5 post loss against my opponent w/ VC on Grundy) or roll the dice on Lloyd or Cripps (but think he will get tagged)

This is my issue. Had VC on Boak. It's hard to say no to 129 points doubled, but Cripps could go 150... do i risk it for extra 20 points?? I'm thinking he doesn't go under 115, so is the gamble of a 150+ worth it? gah!

This is my issue. Had VC on Boak. It's hard to say no to 129 points doubled, but Cripps could go 150... do i risk it for extra 20 points?? I'm thinking he doesn't go under 115, so is the gamble of a 150+ worth it? gah!
Take the 129 IMHO

Take the 129 IMHO

Cheers for the reply!

Have chopped and changed it 15 times today. And we all know every decision you make in any fantasy footy is going to be wrong (which rookie to field, who to trade in etc) :p

Am risking it atm with the C back on Cripps. Am ranked 4K atm, so need the extra points to make some more ground up

Fair to say Whitfield VC was a bust

Do Hawks have anyone likely to tag Cripps? Could do Danger or even Kelly otherwise. Or ******* Walsh whatever.
Either Danger or Kelly will get tagged by Hutchings. Hawks have used Howe as a tagger in the past but not this year so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back