Official Team Thread Season 27 Rats - Premiers - now with added talent

Remove this Banner Ad

My output has been so bad this year but I knew it was coming with the IRL stuff. However I'm ready to get back into the swing of things once I dispose of NaturalDisaster this week which, let's be honest, will be easy.

I can finally relate to the sentiment, now that we're playing an opponent I don't click with in a week that I actually have time on my hands. It's why I've been posting in your match thread more than my own. Next week can't come soon enough!
As far as I'm concerned, keep posting in our thread this week as often as you want - if our opposition don't like it, then too bad :).

rX.gif
Haaaaaaiiii!!! :handwaving::handwaving:

Losing streak is over, looks like my record of 8 consecutive losses as skipper is still safe.

Looks like we move back into the top 8, at the expense of the Furies and Bombers.

Big week against the Bears next game.

Well it seems the season isn't over just yet. The Hawks clearly entered that last quarter with one goal in mind, but fell one goal short :).

The Bears are in great form, so they'll present a significant challenge. But we seem to play better in the wet, so let's practice our rain dancing during the week. What do you think of that, MWPP? :)

Well it seems the season isn't over just yet. The Hawks clearly entered that last quarter with one goal in mind, but fell one goal short :).

The Bears are in great form, so they'll present a significant challenge. But we seem to play better in the wet, so let's practice our rain dancing during the week. What do you think of that, MWPP? :)

The Hawks entered that last quarter with a goal to score but they couldn't even score at a brothel!

Sorry, GTG - I missed your question.

Umm, congratulations to Firestarter, rickety and GotTheGoodes who have just played their 50th games for the Swamprats.

#notmyjobimnotskipper
Our actual skipper is probably still pissed on scrappy Berossa Valley nail varnish. But beating my useless lot is like kicking a soccer ball into an open goal.

The Bears are in great form, so they'll present a significant challenge. But we seem to play better in the wet, so let's practice our rain dancing during the week. What do you think of that, @MWPP? :)
l’m still sulking about the footy result so I honestly haven’t given qooty much thought yet :( even though it would be the perfect distraction! Music is a great distraction too - as is /Singing in the rain . Bring it on :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong in Geelong. Your result was the rule not the exception unfortunately.
Yeah if I was a West Coast fan, I'd be more concerned about a loss to Gold Coast this weekend. I hope Suns fans don't have access to any sharp objects............

Yeah if I was a West Coast fan, I'd be more concerned about a loss to Gold Coast this weekend. I hope Suns fans don't have access to any sharp objects............

Please, I'm still scarred about Freo losing to Gold Coast :(

Four of us Rats feature in the top 10 for frees against.

Do we have a discipline problem? Or is it the children who are wrong?

On a cirius note, all Swamprats should be aware of the draconian new posting content regulations across all of BigFooty

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/adult-content-forbidden-on-bigfooty.1217142/

We will attempt to educate you all in the best circumvention of these rules in coming days.
Nice work AB, we actually don’t want to see anyone infracted or banned here and are trying to avoid that till things settle down and people adjust.
If there’s anything in this thread that needs cleaning up please do so guys and gals :)

Last edited:
Nice work AB, we actually don’t want to see anyone infracted or banned here are are trying to avoid that till things settle down and people adjust.
If there’s anything in this thread that needs cleaning up please do it guys and gals :)

The toilets at the underground stadium badly cleaning up, if you're offering. Someone left an awful mess in there but won't own up to it. Going by his absence, I'm willing to point the finger at Far Kern.

The toilets at the underground stadium badly cleaning up, if you're offering. Someone left an awful mess in there but won't own up to it. Going by his absence, I'm willing to point the finger at Far Kern.
Sorry, I did my time cleaning toilets under Joe and Frankie, and trust me Coney toilets aint no ordinary toilets...make your sewers look like the Golden Throne.

Alrighty, then. Two wins in a row has vaulted us up to fifth, only half a game outside the top 4 and double chance, with 4 games till finals!

1557059669975.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back