Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of issues at play here. First of all, how many of his disposals went backwards? Asking because I don't know the answer. However, they don't score many points compared to disposals that gain yardage. Secondly, with the keepings off that teams are playing, in recent weeks DT points have skyrocketed. 3398 DT points today, but only 3300 SC points allocated, so it stands to reason that a lot of players will score less SC than DT. Previously around 3100 seems to be about the average for DT points. I agree with the sentiment when being compared with Seagull, but the direction of the disposal does also play a part, along with the scaling when there are more DT points than SC points.

I also don’t know if all flangers are scored the same.
Ie is a dropped chest mark or a free against ehen ball is in disputed the same as a direct turnover via player x disposal.

Crisp kicked it straight to the opposition about 5 times today. Grundy did the same by hand a few times. So obviously not solely responsible but definitely contributory

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who wins this matchup, team A or team B?

Team A: Rockliff, Macrae, Dunkley & Worpel
versus
Team B: Fyfe, Boak, Scrimshaw & 89 points from Ross

6/770 (c)

Scott getting dropped has allowed me to take Ross’ 89. Have also take. Grundy’s VC score.

Duursma and Drew tonight, and hoping Butters goes quiet as I culled him this week, even though I think he has money to make

Who to play out of the following campaigners kents?

Wilkie vs Scrimshaw

Constable vs Drew
You can't play both Drew and Constable ? .....assuming you somehow ended up with both in the midfield ??

Basically looking at players on their homeground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off topic- but anyone having issues with the foxtel->foxsports->supercoach gold thing?

Had used that to get the free supercoach gold to see projections, breakeven etc, but now it's saying it's not included in my subscription

677/5 (C). Have Stack’s 72 available for a loophole, but think I’ll back Constable in.
Same. At worst Constable approaches that, but has potential to go much higher.

In b4 40?
I don't have Stack but if I was in your position I'd back Constable in. Normally you take a 72 from a rookie and run, but Constable has only one score below 80. Playing at home, after a week off.

5c/666

Just Grundy yesterday, thanks Reg.

Just Duursma and Drew on field tonight, Butters (E) but no way to loop. Hopefully those two can get me to 800. Only 3 more rookies to player after tonight.

Hatley out is a bit of a kick in the dick, hopefully that Hayes or Young kid go alright so I can still grab JKelly next week.

Who wins this matchup, team A or team B?

Team A: Rockliff, Macrae, Dunkley & Worpel
versus
Team B: Fyfe, Boak, Scrimshaw & 89 points from Ross
Depends which Rocky shows up.
100 should get A over the line

NB I'm going Rocky as a pod vc, just a hunch

Yep! Just when you think you're going alright, and have Baker loopholed for Larkey who hasn't played a game. He gets called up for his first game when teams are announced after 2 games have already been played. Larkey will score 20 vs port in Adelaide. **** you SC.
Legit is that cause for complaint? I emailed them from their 'help' section on the SC website but haven't heard anything back yet.

Legit is that cause for complaint? I emailed them from their 'help' section on the SC website but haven't heard anything back yet.
Now I'd love to see your reaction if Larkey is a late out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back