Trades Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

duursma or scrimshaw on field?
I've gone Duursma at this stage, mainly because Scrimshaw is still listed on the extended bench otherwise it's line-ball. He was responsible (a poor pass and outmarked twice by his opponent, Rohan) for Geelong getting the match winning early jump on them last week and wonder if he holds his spot. There may have been another error from him in that first quarter as well.
At least he improved after that.

Dilemma this week...

Hold Burgess and trade Duursma to Hayes, meaning I can loop Grundy's score
or
Trade Burgess to Hayes (Duursma goes DEF), and risk a Rocky, Macrae, or Whitfield captain option...

Went Clark - Hayes via - via Duursma
Libba - Oliver - Was considering Adams but something about Oliver appealed to me

Fully expecting hately to play and those who are locked in with the trade to be kissed on the willy!

sweet.
i had duur -> Hately but with Scott out im going to reverse and do a straight swap.

Now who to field at m8:
1. Hayes
2. Duursman

actually is there a way to loophole M8:
hatley on field. If he plays great, if not i can emergency one of those 2 ?

sweet.

Now who to field at m8:
1. Hayes
2. Duursman

actually is there a way to loophole M8:
hatley on field. If he plays great, if not i can emergency one of those 2 ?
That's not really a loophole, that's just standard emergency for an onfield DNP.
Sure, field Hately, if/when he doesn't play, your Emergency score will kick in.

That's not really a loophole, that's just standard emergency for an onfield DNP.
Sure, field Hately, if/when he doesn't play, your Emergency score will kick in.

say hately doesnt play, and ive got the E on Both - which score is taken? the lowest ?

Ranked 581 before this round. Had Rocky 43 Injured game and havnt had Petrucilles 115 as hes not in my side. Pretty happy with my spot and trades so far i did bring in R.Marshall for 88 and 53 and he has a tougher draw ahead and Rocky for his 43 injured concussion game.

Team after trades:
Whitfield
B.Smith
Z.Williams
Scrimshaw
S.Stack (Wilkie, L.Young)

Coniglio
M.Crouch
Rockliff
Brayshaw
Taranto
B.Crouch
S.Walsh
J.Ross (Constable, B.Scott)

Grundy vc
Gawn (Fort, Flynn)

Dangerfield
T.Kelly
Worpel
Newnes
R.Marshall
Drew (Miers, Baker)

Kitty: 90k

Probably take Grundys VC score even with Rocky expected to go so well he has got a 94 and a 43 from concussion next to his name. Bank the points for me.

R7 Trades:
Likely
B.Scott > W.Hayes
Drew/Miers > Corbett
Kitty: ~360k

From R8 onwards ill look to start upgrading probably starting down back.

Defenders on radar:
Sicily
Laird
K.Simpson
Blakely
Hurn

Fwds on Radar:
Billings
Heeney
Menegola
d.smith
Westhoff
Very nice !

What’s your thoughts on Marshall? Nice POD but last weeks score was a concern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh but in two minds. Ross has 92 so I'd be fine if Hately doesn't play. As long as he plays next week...

I've gone Duursma at this stage, mainly because Scrimshaw is still listed on the extended bench otherwise it's line-ball. He was responsible (a poor pass and outmarked twice by his opponent, Rohan) for Geelong getting the match winning early jump on them last week and wonder if he holds his spot. There may have been another error from him in that first quarter as well.
At least he improved after that.
Not a chance Scrimshaw will get dropped. Kids a gun and just about the only positive at Hawthorn at the moment! Well, him and Hendo's form.

Curious to know, is Hendo on anyone's radar at the moment? Averaging 110, BE of 68 and at 700k. I feel like his form will hold. I'm not touching my mids (bar rookies) until my backs and forwards are looking a bit better, but I'd consider him if I was.

Young, Corbett or Mitch Lewis to bring in?

I would wait a week on Young - just from a WB point of view, I don’t think he’s long term...

I might be wrong, but if he gets selected next week - we have a few defensive issues and could be around a bit.

I am going Burgess to Corbett

Very nice !

What’s your thoughts on Marshall? Nice POD but last weeks score was a concern.

Was always going to be a concern up against the Gawn and Preuss combination. Hes only had 1 bad week but i wouldnt get on now hes too pricey i feel.

He avg 85 in his last 7 last year as backup ruck playing fwd.

This year he went big in JLT as sole ruck then 2 hundreds and then an 88 and only played 3.5qtrs. No rucks have scored well vs Gawn/Preuss combo.

Would you say he's (Young) a better option than Answerth ?

Haven’t seen Answerth, and was traveling last week so missed Young’s debut game. For some reason I haven’t found the time to watch the replay...

Most Dogs fans were expecting Young to miss this week...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back