Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

You just called yourself my mate... and then said my mates are inconsistent crabs...

What's this gibberish? I asked if you could explain it.

I don't think they are related or comparable. You think they are, and you're using Bigfooty as examples.
So again...

Is this a genuine post? You are clutching at straws bud, jumping on a turn of phrase, attempting to play semantics you may well have struck all the chords of a guy who realises he doesn't have a leg to stand on in an argument.

But because you want an explanation; It's because some people thought it was too convenient to the globalist agenda of censorship and demonization.

Why has every RWNJ picked up gloablism as their buzz word? They can;t even explain what it means.
Its the ultimate form of communism. An artificially homogenized world without borders ruled by a single govt where theres no race, no sexes just citizens of the world. Rich countries will be made artificially poorer and poor counties artificially richer.

Last edited:

Its the ultimate form of communism. An artificially homogenized world with without borders ruledby a single govt where theres no race, no sexes just citizens of the world. Rich countries will be made artificially poorer and poor counties artificially richer.
So it's just a nonsense conspiracy theory them that has no evidence in reality.

I don't hate her because she is a woman, I don't hate her because she responsed to the NZ attack, I hate her for the good old reason that she is a politician and her "oh so brave" crocodile tears and sour face that has been plastered all over the media don't seem genuine...because most politicians are self serving and manipulative scumbags.
Interesting. Out of interest, what in your view, and yours Godchin, should the political leader of a country do in these circumstances? Should they do nothing and remain completely silent? Or something else?
I ask because it sounds from your posts as though literally nothing that Arden could do would have satisfied you.

Interesting. Out of interest, what in your view, and yours Godchin, should the political leader of a country do in these circumstances? Should they do nothing and remain completely silent? Or something else?
I ask because it sounds from your posts as though literally nothing that Arden could do would have satisfied you.

You sort of missed my point there but I will repeat what I said before, my issue was not that she responded, my issue is that I don't buy it. Forced and exagerated to suit herself is my perception. You probably disagree and thats cool with me.

You sort of missed my point there but I will repeat what I said before, my issue was not that she responded, my issue is that I don't buy it. Forced and exagerated to suit herself is my perception. You probably disagree and thats cool with me.
I think I get it. I'm just wondering what she could have done that would have satisfied you. In other words is there any way she can win here or have you given up on her? If the latter, have you given up on every politician?

I think I get it. I'm just wondering what she could have done that would have satisfied you. In other words is there any way she can win here or have you given up on her? If the latter, have you given up on every politician?

I perceived her actions as being disengenuos not because of any pre-existing bias but purely on instinct. What could she have done differently? Maybe pretend better that her response was has honest and not brewed up by a team of aides and handlers that likely spent the morning debating for her the colour of the hijab.
As for giving up on her it's not that important as she is not my prime minister. All politicans? Sort of I guess, we elect parties not individuals so I trust their policies but remain sceptical of the salesperson pushing it.
But again it comes down to the individual, I will watch a speech or debate etc and let my bullshit detector decide.
Cheers

I perceived her actions as being disengenuos not because of any pre-existing bias but purely on instinct. What could she have done differently? Maybe pretend better that her response was has honest and not brewed up by a team of aides and handlers that likely spent the morning debating for her the colour of the hijab.
As for giving up on her it's not that important as she is not my prime minister. All politicans? Sort of I guess, we elect parties not individuals so I trust their policies but remain sceptical of the salesperson pushing it.
But again it comes down to the individual, I will watch a speech or debate etc and let my bullshit detector decide.
Cheers
Thanks for your response. I don't mean to pick specifically on you on this matter by the way; it's just that your post felt somehow familiar to me when I think about some of the convos I've had with friends about politics.

It's a shame we feel we can't trust politicians. I've met a few individually and have felt that those ones have genuinely been quite extraordinary people. But then when they're in the party machine that all goes away. Anyway thanks for the chat - I'll end it here because this ain't the thread for it and I've derailed it quite enough already.

Thanks for your response. I don't mean to pick specifically on you on this matter by the way; it's just that your post felt somehow familiar to me when I think about some of the convos I've had with friends about politics.

It's a shame we feel we can't trust politicians. I've met a few individually and have felt that those ones have genuinely been quite extraordinary people. But then when they're in the party machine that all goes away. Anyway thanks for the chat - I'll end it here because this ain't the thread for it and I've derailed it quite enough already.

Cheers no ill feelings it was a pleasant exchange. I don't mind being asked to explain a position, a lot of folk have oppinions they are happy to share but cant defend.

Edit: And upon reflection and to be transparent I am probably more likely to oppenly share my distrust of her because of my disgust at the media wankfest that has resulted. Self serving celebrities and media outlets all patting eachother on the back because of it. Gross. Not her doing I know but they overlap and the waters muddy.
Cheers again

Last edited:
Somewhere in the middle would have sufficed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is the blame for Christchurch in the lefts eyes doesn't rest with the shooter but with all white men on the right.
That's just how you feel, not reality.

Spoken like a true believer, I have to wonder if the fugue will ever lift from your eyes or it's like cataracts and you will never see how s**t house media reporting has been over the last 20 years.
Saved by YouTube!

Not.

It’s a steady diet of a bunch of American Fortnite players in our house. And a Dutch guy. And there’s an Aussie in there too.
I'm considering starting a Twitch stream that consists of me browsing bigfooty while knocking back beers. Instead of watching Fortnite nerds, kids need an alphachad rolemodel like yours truly.

I'll keep you updated - we'll talk sponsorship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back