Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the post count tally in each thread be back?
Yep - it's been under development for a month or two. The whole forum was rewritten so there is an entirely new development paradigm to deal with.

It seems a bit odd that with all this tool bar real estate in the green that I have to have all these tags in a dropdown. Is there a way around that?

View attachment 648893
Remember the majority of visits are on mobile now.

Is there a specific option you would prefer in the main bar?

We’ve got a good addon running for customising the editor so we can move things around.

As many of the top 3 as possible? Never use the bottom 2. If I had to choose I'd say quote then media if possible.
I would love better stats for use of buttons and options.

Will check this out.

Hi friend, are we any closer to seeing the return of the side nav bar?
No. Xf2.0 has implemented the sticky nav at the top which makes the side bar less relevant.

We have the unread watched Eye returning to the Watch Console bar though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm adding in new trophies.

Can you create me a special trophy worth 751 points so I have an even 5k points? Thanks Chief, the most stable genius,.

how do I become mod? Approaching 7 years of service, super active, very responsible, extremely well behaved as seen by no infractions for at least 2 entire years, well liked (maybe even loved by some), can-do attitude, did a management subject at university and yet no offer?

how do I become mod? Approaching 7 years of service, super active, very responsible, extremely well behaved as seen by no infractions for at least 2 entire years, well liked (maybe even loved by some), can-do attitude, did a management subject at university and yet no offer?
Just ask the mods on whichever board you would like to mod.

Ask Chief To mod the quick questions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back