NFL 2019 NFL Draft - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy to see the Panthers draft Brian Burns. A much needed Pass rusher. Obviously the O-Line needed attention but I think Burns was the right pick for us. A few strange picks notable the Raiders, Giants and the Lions. The Falcons have really tried to solidify their O-Line which is not ideal for Carolina.

So I guess Drew Lock will fall to the Broncos tomorrow morning? Who else still needs a QB? Although knowing us, he will fall and then we won't take him anyway.

Although it's an interesting question now as to whether you'd be better off giving the Cardinals a third-rounder for Rosen. Yes, he looked awful last year, but he deserves a chance to show what he can do somewhere other than the world's worst offense.
I feel Lock will go between picks 38 and 48 looking at who's up.

Have a growing feeling the Pats will lowball the Cards for a look at Rosen.

So I guess Drew Lock will fall to the Broncos tomorrow morning? Who else still needs a QB? Although knowing us, he will fall and then we won't take him anyway.

Although it's an interesting question now as to whether you'd be better off giving the Cardinals a third-rounder for Rosen. Yes, he looked awful last year, but he deserves a chance to show what he can do somewhere other than the world's worst offense.
Have a sneaky feeling that the Raiders might take him.

I like Grier more than Lock, so hope Denver picks him.

I'm amazed that three QBs went in the first round and arguably the best prospect didn't. Lock falling to Elway would be too good to be true, especially without having to trade up to do so.

Would the Dolphins be the only other option that may look for a QB in the second round (although I wouldnt be surprised if the Bengals looked at Lock)? They may look to trade above Denver to do so.

In regards QB you’d have to say Miami, Bengals, Patriots and possibly Chargers. Broncos have Flacco so they need one as well. Doesn’t leave Cardinals much to play in dealing Rosen.

Also Raiders, Titans, Bucs, Bears maybe need to start planning for next QB

Someone could easily jump us

Looking forward to tomorrow morning from a 49ers perspective, picking 4th there will be good players at available at positions of need regardless of wht happens beforehand.

With the number of good players still available I could see the 9ers trading down and picking up extra 3rds or 4ths. For our needs there are a ton of prospects still available (WR, CB, S, IOL).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the point in the Dolphins or Bengals reaching for a meh QB when they could just get Tua next year.

Yeah nah. Tua won’t project to being a great NFL QB. The year after on the otherhand, you have Trevor Lawrence.

Newb question

Can players be traded at any time during the year or is there a set period(s)?
the trade deadline is about week 8 of the regular season. so anytime before that a player can be traded. but after that deadlibe passes they have to wait till the new league season opens in march

Remove this Banner Ad

Back