The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Duncan and Paul Glatzel have been terrific for the U18s.

Could he take Brewster's place as 4th choice striker in the senior squad next season? Is he that good that he could step up? Perhaps if we sell Origi as well both of them could be promoted to the senior squad along with a new CF signing next season.

Could he take Brewster's place as 4th choice striker in the senior squad next season? Is he that good that he could step up? Perhaps if we sell Origi as well both of them could be promoted to the senior squad along with a new CF signing next season.
See how they go in the U23s or on loan first I reckon.

Amazing when i wear an LFC polo or jersey and am out and about, how many random people will give me the thumbs up or even stop to talk for a moment.

at gold coast theme parks i witnessed some wearing LFC and other teams stuff. it was too muggy for me to don my shirt.

did at melb airport though and was security checked.

at gold coast theme parks i witnessed some wearing LFC and other teams stuff. it was too muggy for me to don my shirt.

Probably some miserable Man U supporter looking to give you some grief.

I had last seasons kit on at Victoria Point shopping centre in the outer East of Brisbane about a year ago. The Kebab shop owner who was from Europe (Mediterranean descent I think) bailed me up and was full of love for Liverpool. He wanted to know who my favourite player was among other things (VVD).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back