Changes vs Hawthorn - Viney & Weid out for OMac & JWag

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Everyone
In: Everyone else

Repeat every week.

I honestly don't care, shuffling some fringe players for other fringe players won't make * all difference.

All of our best players have been varying levels of s**t, until they hit form we may aswell have a look at everyone on the list.

Yeah Sparrow in for Viney let Sparrow play Vineys role. Do we actually give our players roles? or is it just ball hunt

I don't see anyone in the reserves that will make a shred of difference, which tells me the game style needs to be overhauled to man on man footy.

Play Sparrow in the guts. Wednesday showed that not playing Brayshaw and Oliver in there didn't make a shred of different.
Just play Harmes, Brayshaw, Oliver in there every time. Have a few others like Garlett, Melksham, Jones run through there for something different once or twice a quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Viney averaged 6 tackles, 5 inside 50s and 7.2 clearances per game last year from 25 disposals/14 contested possessions. Was unreal during finals. Absolutely will never achieve anything like that again in future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back