Let’s be honest, can anyone see the Cats dropping another game in 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

The more I look at it, the more I think they are simply unstoppable.

They are pretty much elite across the park.

Easily the best defence with the best shutdown player in the game Mark Blicavs. Tom Stewart is also the greatest defender since Corey Enright.

Rhys Stanley is already a certainty to be the AA ruckman.

The forward line is elite with the best power forward in the game Tom Hawkins kicking goals and even Gazza is up there now dominating and wow, what about Gary Rohan - only took a few games to fix him.

We have probably the best midfield of all time, no need to name names, everyone knows who they are.

Then there are our elite kids we have injected this year. Miers, Clark and Constable are certainties to go 1, 2 and 3 in the rising star.

Geelong 2019 Premiership already a lock.

The more I look at it, the more I think they are simply unstoppable.

They are pretty much elite across the park.

Easily the best defence with the best shutdown player in the game Mark Blicavs. Tom Stewart is also the greatest defender since Corey Enright.

Rhys Stanley is already a certainty to be the AA ruckman.

The forward line is elite with the best power forward in the game Tom Hawkins kicking goals and even Gazza is up there now dominating and wow, what about Gary Rohan - only took a few games to fix him.

We have probably the best midfield of all time, no need to name names, everyone knows who they are.

Then there are our elite kids we have injected this year. Miers, Clark and Constable are certainties to go 1, 2 and 3 in the rising star.

Geelong 2019 Premiership already a lock.
Since you're confident enough to make a thread about it, how about a wager friend?

Or are you not THAT confident about it. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s be honest, can anyone see the Cats dropping another game in 2019?

Yep, anyone with a telly.

As for when, well I mean you've got a nice soft draw which is appropriate for a middling club, but they've only won one flag without drugs in the last fifty five years so we know how this will end.

Since you're confident enough to make a thread about it, how about a wager friend?

Or are you not THAT confident about it. :$
Are you ******* seriously offering a wager? * me drunk. :tearsofjoy:

150 points in only two games friend. TWO.

Lol as if A Squib Above will place a bet
Ahhh so its all for show then! You've been offered a bet and been found wanting so we'll have no more talk of squibbing bets on your part friend.

Yes, many. Just to scrape into the 8 via beating up on bottom 4 perennials and like a good chilli or bad sushi dependant on your outlook, getting squirted out unceremoniously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back