Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

What did you guys reckon of the new single? I reckon it's pretty good, I love the sounds and the style of both this song and what's to follow with TS7. All this time it seems I've underrated Brendon Urie too, he's actually really good
I enjoyed the video because of the French in the intro, the colours and the candy :)
But in a musical sense- lots of 1989 vibes!
I underrated Brendon Urie too
Overall , I think they collaborated well together and I liked it more than some of her other recent offerings.

What did you guys reckon of the new single? I reckon it's pretty good, I love the sounds and the style of both this song and what's to follow with TS7. All this time it seems I've underrated Brendon Urie too, he's actually really good
Clip please

Was randomly listening to this yesterday. Took me back to my high school days

Either you're a little older than I thought (I thought you were early 20s) or you liked/listened to this song years after it was released :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either you're a little older than I thought (I thought you were early 20s) or you liked/listened to this song years after it was released :)
I recon I was 15 when it was out :)
I'm late 20s now haha but I like to go back and re discover all those songs I used to listen to.

I'm late 20s now haha but I like to go back and re discover all those songs I used to listen to.
If my maths is right, you're only a year or so younger than me because I was 16 when it was released :) .
The rest of your post of true of me too, but the bolded bit won't be true for much longer :(

giphy.gif

If my maths is right, you're only a year or so younger than me because I was 16 when it was released :) .
The rest of your post of true of me too, but the bolded bit won't be true for much longer :(
:think: So a Tandy + MWPP = AA :eek:

I enjoyed the video because of the French in the intro, the colours and the candy :)
But in a musical sense- lots of 1989 vibes!
I underrated Brendon Urie too
Overall , I think they collaborated well together and I liked it more than some of her other recent offerings.

Absolutely, I think it's better than the majority of reputation (except for Delicate and Getaway Car). The vibes are so bright and colourful, this era is going to be one of the best I reckon

We might like reminiscing about the same bands then :p
I'm not looking forward to the big 3,0 when that comes along.

Hey Tigerturbulance can you tell us what it feels like to have won the S26 Swankie award.
It was an honor as it was based on posting activity and on feild performance results, so to be the swankie was testament to a good all round performance. Funny how l failed to even make the all SFA extended list for S26 that supposedly based on that seasons performance and not just reputation or favoritism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back