Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Update: It's been pretty good but it still often gives me less than ideal quality in the wee hours, which could also be my ISP cheating us out of some bandwidth overnight. Having said that, I thought I'd be watching every game each week but I'm watching the same amount as when I only watched FTA because there's too much other stuff that I like available now!

Really pissed off with Kayo right now. I am a Portland Trailblazers fan and they are doing well in the play offs, you know the Games Kayo advertise as showing all finals...but no Blazers, they just won game 3 is quadruple overtime, yes quadruple, 4 lots of overtime over the Nuggets in one of the best play off games you will see and I was forced to watch on a crap free screen because Kayo lied. Dogs! God I hate them right now.

Really pissed off with Kayo right now. I am a Portland Trailblazers fan and they are doing well in the play offs, you know the Games Kayo advertise as showing all finals...but no Blazers, they just won game 3 is quadruple overtime, yes quadruple, 4 lots of overtime over the Nuggets in one of the best play off games you will see and I was forced to watch on a crap free screen because Kayo lied. Dogs! God I hate them right now.

Think you'll find that's on espn not having the replay available yet, could be wrong but similar has happened with nfl, they have the games live but replays take a while to get up.

Note to whingers, so pay attention.

If you’re not happy with what sports or games are not on Kayo, then subscribe to Foxtel. That way you can make the same complaints but about Foxtel instead of Kayo.

That said, yes it is very annoying that ESPN (pay attention, ESPN, not Foxtel, not Kayo) did not televise the 4OT NBA game today.

NB: Foxtel do have Eurosport, Kayo doesn’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'm new to Kayo. I have been trying to watch AFL on a pad, crappy resolution. Grab Kayo and now have HD full screen. I will never complain about that!

Note to whingers, so pay attention.

If you’re not happy with what sports or games are not on Kayo, then subscribe to Foxtel. That way you can make the same complaints but about Foxtel instead of Kayo.

That said, yes it is very annoying that ESPN (pay attention, ESPN, not Foxtel, not Kayo) did not televise the 4OT NBA game today.

NB: Foxtel do have Eurosport, Kayo doesn’t.

2 points

1) I don't want all the crap I want sports so Foxtel is not an option.

2) ESPN had yesterdays game but Kayo didn't show it, They chose not too. DON"T advertise all the Finals if you aren't going to show it.

Oh and quick search

1556965312561.png

SO get facts straight before asking us to "Pay Attention"

Attachments

• 1556964894288.png
    1556964894288.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 222
2 points

2) ESPN had yesterdays game but Kayo didn't show it, They chose not too. DON"T advertise all the Finals if you aren't going to show it.

Listen kid, your ability to do research is poorly lacking. The Nuggets v Blazers game today WAS NOT SHOW ON ESPN IN AUSTRALIA.

You do a google search and take a screenshot from a US site? Really, stay in school mate.

I checked the Foxtel TV Guide today and it was not scheduled. Even better, let's go to the source: http://global.nba.com/broadcaster-schedule/

ESPN did not show today's game.

Foxtel did not show today's game.

Kayo did not show today's game.

Foxtel themselves incorrectly advertise on their website "Every game of the NBA Finals LIVE": https://www.foxtel.com.au/watch/nba.html

Did you even bother searching Facebook, Twitter, Whirlpool for customer complaints, because there are many disgruntled Foxtel customers?

"We show all the NBA games that we have the rights to show."
"We're airing selected games of the NBA Conference Semi-Finals LIVE on ESPN."

So, admit YOU are wrong. I'll wait.

Hey guys I was wondering if someone could help me out. I've been running Kayo via Kodi on my xbox and previously everything was golden, but lately I've been getting a consistent buffering problem.

It's not the internet as I've tried it on multiple ISPs and it hasnt been an issue previously. It's currently running better via chromecast and my connection is wired.

I was wondering if anyone had similar issues? If I've missed an update or something? I'm running the Huisman (?) add-on.

Appreciate any advice on offer, preferably in relation to my issue......

Hey guys I was wondering if someone could help me out. I've been running Kayo via Kodi on my xbox and previously everything was golden, but lately I've been getting a consistent buffering problem.

It's not the internet as I've tried it on multiple ISPs and it hasnt been an issue previously. It's currently running better via chromecast and my connection is wired.

I was wondering if anyone had similar issues? If I've missed an update or something? I'm running the Huisman (?) add-on.

Appreciate any advice on offer, preferably in relation to my issue......

No buffering but freezed up repeatedly last night, been fine today, sounds like your connection.

It's not buffering with Chromecast though with two doors in between. So it can't be the connection.

And yes more freezing up than buffering.

Alot of kodi users had problems with freezing last night but it's been fine here all day, sounds like the same issue though if it's freezing up on you .

How many of those that gave me s**t for saying kayo sports was s**t are still saying it? Not many if the user reviews are to be believed.

https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kayo-sports

"Murdoch media trash" and charging accounts after disconnecting. Sounds great /s (and the unreliability of drop outs and not running in hd or buffering on 100/40 connections sound fun as well. /s)

2 points

Oh and quick search

View attachment 667510

Haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure fubo and YouTube TV make the same promise of all nba matches, not sure if they fall into the category of claiming it and not delivering like foxtel/kayo etc, or if they delivered on that plan. Being both US based I would think they would have delivered, but happy to be proven wrong (or right) if you or anyone else wants to check?

Pretty sure I watched/gambled on much of the US season and play-offs last year on YouTube TV and can't recall any missing matches, I think they were shown on tnt or something.

How many of those that gave me **** for saying kayo sports was **** are still saying it? Not many if the user reviews are to be believed.

https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kayo-sports

"Murdoch media trash" and charging accounts after disconnecting. Sounds great /s (and the unreliability of drop outs and not running in hd or buffering on 100/40 connections sound fun as well. /s)
I reckon it's great and excellent value. Is it perfect? No, but it's a far better proposition for me than the alternatives. I really don't get why anyone would continually bag something they have no personal experience or interest in, other than to see it fail. There are other topics for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back