Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be very surprised if Trump does not win in 2020.

If it's Biden then yes. Ol' Joe is a target rich environment with the amount of dumb s**t he's said over the years, he'd only look to have a fist fight with Trump rather than pushing out any actual economical policies that would resonate in the states that matter. He is the establishment candidate though and will no doubt be pushed through by the democrats

If it's Biden then yes. Ol' Joe is a target rich environment with the amount of dumb **** he's said over the years, he'd only look to have a fist fight with Trump rather than pushing out any actual economical policies that would resonate in the states that matter. He is the establishment candidate though and will no doubt be pushed through by the democrats
Oh he will be, people being fooled by the democrats act of pretending to give everyone a chance is sad to watch. Not to mention the Republicans are not going to let a primary challenger to Trump through.

I'd be very surprised if Trump does not win in 2020.

That was one of my first thoughts after the unexpected Liberal win ... Democrats will be fighting an uphill battle.

Mind you, circumstances are different, but the world seems to be curling into a little conservative ball. To hell with social justice, money rules.

Money has always ruled. We are a species paying to live on the very world we were born into. Its insane but its our own prison we've made and we'll never break free from until things like universal income or full-automation and matter manipulating technology removes the need for work.

This is a confronting thought that the DNC’s historically Racist roots are deep seated and resistant to change?

I’ve always thought there is something disingenuous in the whole PC and identity politics underpinning the contemporary DNC.
There is an undeniable patronizing white superiority underpinning it. Equality just I s not good enough for them - they have show every race in the world how morally superior they are. It’s patronising beyond words.
This.
SussexSt-ALP get a MookPodestaHRC abject lesson in frailty of identity politics, which only serves to atomise previous bloc of constituents to rival fiefdoms, except the lesson was 28 months ago 🤔😏

Last edited:
To hell with social justice, money rules.
no, you mean, the confected social justice that the liberal progressive media tell you to think.

(i)evidentiary sample one, SEN radio, Hutchison's radio preaching feminist intersectional ethics, and I for one don't want to be lectured to by beer swilling coke snorting pantsman bogans who share wives in the horizontal. Fuck off.

evo

Last edited:
Money has always ruled. We are a species paying to live on the very world we were born into. Its insane but its our own prison we've made and we'll never break free from until things like universal income or full-automation and matter manipulating technology removes the need for work.
Haha that just means the need for you has been removed. As soon as people are no longer necessary, they will be obsolete,and surplus to requirements. Once they are confident that an army of robots will defeat an army of men, the days of the masses are numbered.

no, you mean, the confected social justice that the liberal progressive media tell you to think.

(i)evidentiary sample one, SEN radio, Hutchison's radio preaching feminist intersectional ethics, and I for one don't want to be lectured to by beer swilling coke snorting pantsman bogans who share wives in the horizontal. Fuck off.

evo
I’m hearing :

*mew mew mew mew mew stop hassling dudes mew mew mew mew mew*

Grow some globes.

I’m hearing :

*mew mew mew mew mew stop hassling dudes mew mew mew mew mew*

Grow some globes.
no mate. Just proper unaffected adult behaviour where one conducts proper behaviour. I know how to comport myself you idiot. It is the worst who are lecturing and seek to pass off their action as authentic. It ain't, it is affected unctuous virtue signalling, or what you may relate to, the word 'lying'. It is such idiots who are now telling me how to behave with etiquette. How dare you presume to know my personal behaviour. I am asserting telling the truth and authentic behaviour you idiot, outside of Salem mob behaviour. I knew how to act with correct standards as a youth a long time ago and now those who behaved inappropriate seek redress from the market of male sex. I won't cop this BS mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no mate. Just proper unaffected adult behaviour where one conducts proper behaviour. I know how to comport myself you idiot. It is the worst who are lecturing and seek to pass off their action as authentic. It ain't, it is affected unctuous virtue signalling, or what you may relate to, the word 'lying'. It is such idiots who are now telling me how to behave with etiquette. How dare you presume to know my personal behaviour. I am asserting telling the truth and authentic behaviour you idiot, outside of Salem mob behaviour. I knew how to act with correct standards as a youth a long time ago and now those who behaved inappropriate seek redress from the market of male sex. I won't cop this BS mate.
Henry Rollins is in Z Nation handing out free hugs.

Get over yourself FFS

evo
You listen to SEN?

Gee you read like you are angry. Not healthy especially on an anonymous forum where as you write, no-one knows you personally.

Last edited:
Haha that just means the need for you has been removed. As soon as people are no longer necessary, they will be obsolete,and surplus to requirements. Once they are confident that an army of robots will defeat an army of men, the days of the masses are numbered.

Not if we have a proper social revolution and focus our time and imaginations on things that benefit humanity.

By “get over yourself”, I mean:

If you aren’t acting like s**t, then when people say “guys should stop acting like s**t”, they are not talking about you.

By “get over yourself”, I mean:

If you aren’t acting like s**t, then when people say “guys should stop acting like s**t”, they are not talking about you.
I am saying it is the invisible hand of social mores zeitgeist that is enforcing faux niceties and homilies, they are bullshit. I behave normally with polite etiquette and it is authentic, however this zeitgeist has seen too many adopting a front and judging everyone else as morally inferior. This is the worst personal behaviour as I interpret it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am saying it is the invisible hand of social mores zeitgeist that is enforcing faux niceties and homilies, they are bullshit. I behave normally with polite etiquette and it is authentic, however this zeitgeist has seen too many adopting a front and judging everyone else as morally inferior. This is the worst personal behaviour as I interpret it.
If you're feeling that people are judging you maybe it's because they are. And surely if you're confident in yourself and your behaviour why would it worry you in the first place?

Don’t change posts to get around the swear filter.

If you're feeling that people are judging you maybe it's because they are. And surely if you're confident in yourself and your behaviour why would it worry you in the first place?
same thing wrt Pell. I am as anyone the aghast'ness to church. but all deserve fair trial**. There has been an arbitrary* shift in values.
**not asserting it weasel words tenor​
*definition is invisible mob dictating terms​

★internet w social networking platforms are key in shift.

★I won't be preached to by Gillon and Vlad at afl hq. I am concerned about volte face shifts from ALP and adopting Trudeau and Obama's mandate with an SJW overdose. I don't think action-behavior-policy from Sussex Street is authentic and legitimate when you plot a through-line from PJK->Kelty->Hawke all way through Gillard and Rudd. We have Trudeau instead? Nah, that was BS from Shorten. Others can love the performance of niceties and homilies, the expedience utilitarian consequentialist ethics, well if it is fake inauthentic performance behaviour I will call them on it and call them on the BS.

same thing wrt Pell. I am as anyone the aghast'ness to church. but all deserve fair trial**. There has been an arbitrary* shift in values.
**not asserting it weasel words tenor​
*definition is invisible mob dictating terms​

★internet w social networking platforms are key in shift.

★I won't be preached to by Gillon and Vlad at afl hq. I am concerned about volte face shifts from ALP and adopting Trudeau and Obama's mandate with an SJW overdose. I don't think action-behavior-policy from Sussex Street is authentic and legitimate when you plot a through-line from PJK->Kelty->Hawke all way through Gillard and Rudd. We have Trudeau instead? Nah, that was BS from Shorten. Others can love the performance of niceties and homilies, the expedience utilitarian consequentialist ethics, well if it is fake inauthentic performance behaviour I will call them on it and call them on the BS.
You don’t like false piety?

You don’t like false piety?
sound paradox you imply.
I think Pell was hypocrite w such sound faux piety to terrestrial being(s), yet this religious authenticity for their ceremony. I half lean to David Marr's invective. The half of what I can't lean to, is the ruthless pejorative that made me (in hindsight) suspect he had more backstory on Pell's pecadilloes that were to come out when he lost the protective armour of the formal church. But I did not like Marr's Guardian article, my caveat is it may have been written from the pov of a discriminated person wrt DM's sexuality. I would be ignorant to Marr's filter if this was the case. NB, me, my fault my error.

But yes ©herf, I detest performance of false pieties and faux niceties. But I still don't think Pell got a fair trial.

Universal income doesnt remove the need to work. That mentality is why a universal income system would collapse on itself.

Universal income doesnt remove the need to work. That mentality is why a universal income system would collapse on itself.
+1 ^
Needs to be stressed and emphasised the scaffolding that work performs in an individual's life in that Lockean West state. It is not the economic remuneration, this matters nought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back