2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues on the verge but I still don’t know who wins it from here

As a Blues fan, I am used to disappointment. Hopefully they can get the job done at home.

We're a great 'road' team, but I sure as hell don't want to let it get to that.

Sharks looked completely wrecked by the end of the game, mentally and physically.

Hertl, Karlsson and Pavelski all didn't play in the 3rd due to injury, so we'll see if they can get up for game 6.

My poor sharks look done... but they were at 3-2 in the Vegas series too.

That being said a 5 goal loss at home to get to go play an elimination game on the road?

94D6BFB2-9453-4CE8-B15B-95FFA42A3DCA.gif

Not salty at all. Just find the hypocrisy amusing.

On a side note, difficult to win it without 3 of your best players playing.

So 1 missed call is comparative to being gifted two games, one of which would have eliminated you in the 1st round, before you even got to the Conference Final? Righto

So 1 missed call is comparative to being gifted two games, one of which would have eliminated you in the 1st round, before you even got to the Conference Final? Righto
Just the 1 sure. Let's not forget your series against the Stars and the missed call on an OT winner <shrug>

hypocrisy thy name is you.

Just the 1 sure. Let's not forget your series against the Stars and the missed call on an OT winner <shrug>

hypocrisy thy name is you.

Please do share what 'missed call' you're referring to?

Yeah... I'm not going to bother with you and your insane bias and hypocrisy.. all it will delve into is you defending the indefensible.

See you next year Stanley Cup Runner Up.

Could say the same about you too.

More chance of us winning it than you :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the hell do the blues make the Stanley cup final from dead last on New Year's day....switched coaches in November and we looked just as bad under berube for the first month.....then something clicked.

Boston look like theyre playing some exceptionally hockey.....not confident

How the hell do the blues make the Stanley cup final from dead last on New Year's day....switched coaches in November and we looked just as bad under berube for the first month.....then something clicked.

Boston look like theyre playing some exceptionally hockey.....not confident
A weak pacific division is how. The 4th best team finished 2 points ahead of the Centrals 6th.

Bruins in 5.

Sharks gone from playoffs again... again a team that does enough to make you hope, to make you think this could be the year... and then it’s over. This has been my entire hockey-fan life.

Should they break up the team? Maybe tear it down and rebuild? Or keep plugging along hoping next year the lottery of fate shines brightly next year? I don’t know...

I know that Playoffs dont count but Binnington has to win the Calder, taking a team that was last in January to the Cup finals.

Wasn't sure who to root for in the Stanley Cup finals - was hoping for a Leafs v Sharks final (life long die hard Bud fan; was staying in the Bay Area when the Sharks were founded and have had a soft spot for the Sharks ever since).

Then I remembered how much I abhor the Bruins, ALL Boston sports teams, and especially the campaigner Marchand...….

Go Blues.....Play Gloria.

Sharks gone from playoffs again... again a team that does enough to make you hope, to make you think this could be the year... and then it’s over. This has been my entire hockey-fan life.

Should they break up the team? Maybe tear it down and rebuild? Or keep plugging along hoping next year the lottery of fate shines brightly next year? I don’t know...

We're the Geelong 2012-2018 of NHL. Do enough to make playoffs but are useless within them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back