• 37: Connor Menadue

• 38: Noah Balta

• 42: Ryan Garthwaite

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 47: Ivan Soldo

• 48: Liam Baker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d doubt it , taking 3 strong marks i50 and a goal and 2 assists would have made up for being caught stone cold
:Dhaha:D we will see mate 1 ....2 possibly of rioli/butler/naish are certainties to come in and being a showcase game, reckon dimmas gunna be hard but fair on bakes and/or menadue and make a mini statement. rioli plays because he is a star as well as the occasion and naish may get his chance to debut on such a big stage.

:Dhaha:D we will see mate 1 ....2 possibly of rioli/butler/naish are certainties to come in and being a showcase game, reckon dimmas gunna be hard but fair on bakes and/or menadue and make a mini statement. rioli plays because he is a star as well as the occasion and naish may get his chance to debut on such a big stage.
I reckon it will just be the one change.

In: Rioli.
Out: Baker.

What an outstanding stat for Soldo.
35 hitouts, 17 to advantage. So close to 50% I'm calling it 50%.
Creamed all other rucks in that stat this weekend, and I wonder when the last time a ruck had that high percentage (excluding someone who only had a few hitouts)
Crikey that’s off the charts for eff hit outs , look forward to seeing how he goes in coming weeks , is Zac Clarke still getting a game for ess

Rioli will def come in seeing his family designed the bleedin jumper , I’m thinking menadue

I think, end of the day, Rioli is no longer an automatic selection.
He was in a slump for quite a while.
It is good to see players competing for spots, as it should be.
Butler was outstanding in the VFL.
We will wait to see. It will be very close.

Hadn’t considered the dream time game. Under any other circumstances I think he’d have to stay where he is and it’s unfortunate for whoever has to make way. I’m sure it’ll be Menadue which is pretty unfair the poor bugger.
Yeah agree... unfortunately.. really think menadue can be a great half back in the afl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn well there’s at least one forced change.

Do we go into Dreamtime with Balta and Broad as our ruck duo again and bring in Rioli/Butler/Naish for Soldo or do we bring in CJ or Chol as the ruck and bring in Rioli/Butler/Naish for someone else?

Thank god Lynch only got the fine.

can we convince the mrp hes gunna win the brownlow?
Maybe we can have him enter the tribunal on his knees and shave his head? Maybe put some blue and white hoops on him for good measure? Maybe have him carry a bible for extra effect?

Damn well there’s at least one forced change.

Do we go into Dreamtime with Balta and Broad as our ruck duo again and bring in Rioli/Butler/Naish for Soldo or do we bring in CJ or Chol as the ruck and bring in Rioli/Butler/Naish for someone else?

Thank god Lynch only got the fine.
It's CCJ time I think

"The incident, which occurred during the second quarter of Sunday's match, was graded by Michael Christian as intentional conduct with low impact to the head. "

Intentional conduct with 'LOW' impact to the head
What was the last 2 incidents with Ablett that only got a fine FMD this michael cristian is a F witt

"The incident, which occurred during the second quarter of Sunday's match, was graded by Michael Christian as intentional conduct with low impact to the head. "

Intentional conduct with 'LOW' impact to the head
What was the last 2 incidents with Ablett that only got a fine FMD this michael cristian is a F witt

weeeeellllllll

gablett was rules rough conduct for the first one not striking, and the seonc one was ruled insufficient force

Rough conduct is generally just the mrps excuse to get people off striking charges as it doesnt automatically carry a week for low impact.

Back