Not open for further replies.

Agechamp

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Round 10.

Who you moving?

Thinking cogs to gaff if cogs misses again.

And maybe a rookie move pending be's

Is Garner a decent downgrade option?

I think he's better than Bonner, but Jonas to come back, hartlett in 2 weeks or so.

Might be tough. But he's been playing on the wing and mid for the maggies so who knows.

I'd love to see him stay for Broadbent as he has brilliant footskills and abit more pace.

I'm one of the 52.4% of the competition that doesn't have Cripps. He's got St Kilda this week who are this season notoriously difficult to score against, but it's Patrick ******* Cripps so most likely go Drew and Constable to Young and Cripps. Could also get in Fiorini, but he has Geelong, GWS, North, Stk and a GF bout with GWS again (not that the GF bout matters). I'm not sure if you could ask for a tougher month. I'm $10k short of Merrett, who is hunting again but all it will take is one hard tag, peer coaches go into copycat mode and he drops into 2018 mode (he has a ripping draw though). I feel with the rolling lockouts this season, it's 'go hard or go home' as making up points is going to be more difficult with bench loopholes for the hardcore managers. So trades; will do two, but still not sure who ...

I couldn't believe how easy fiorini found the ball yesterday watching live. He's seriously good

I'm one of the 52.4% of the competition that doesn't have Cripps. He's got St Kilda this week who are this season notoriously difficult to score against, but it's Patrick ******* Cripps so most likely go Drew and Constable to Young and Cripps. Could also get in Fiorini, but he has Geelong, GWS, North, Stk and a GF bout with GWS again (not that the GF bout matters). I'm not sure if you could ask for a tougher month. I'm $10k short of Merrett, who is hunting again but all it will take is one hard tag, peer coaches go into copycat mode and he drops into 2018 mode (he has a ripping draw though). I feel with the rolling lockouts this season, it's 'go hard or go home' as making up points is going to be more difficult with bench loopholes for the hardcore managers. So trades; will do two, but still not sure who ...

Cripps will cop a hard Steele tag this week...st Kilda have lost 4 in a row. Stop Cripps and they win easily. Cripps will score 70-80. He will be under $650 after the byes.

I'm $10k short of Merrett, who is hunting again but all it will take is one hard tag, peer coaches go into copycat mode and he drops into 2018 mode (he has a ripping draw though)

His 2018 really wasn't that bad. Take out his concussion affected first 3 rounds and he averaged 109 for the next 19 games. A 64, and 81 the only poor scores.

Have to get Whitfield. Have to trade Miers, O'Brien or Brayshaw to get him, I'll pick O'Brien. O'Brien, Drew to Bines, Whitfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitfield is a must...
Constable > Stocker
Scrima > Whitfield

Cripps will cop a hard Steele tag this week...st Kilda have lost 4 in a row. Stop Cripps and they win easily. Cripps will score 70-80. He will be under $650 after the byes.
Cripps' score last week had nothing to do with any tag. Only reason was that he couldn't be stuffed after Blues basically gave up after 1/4 time. Then he spent time forward as well. He'll be well rested and breathing fire next week. There is just no way a guy like Cripps doesn't respond, especially as the captain. Steele is nothing like DeBoer, won't have the discipline to stay with Cripps all the time...but it doesn't matter because like I said, tags don't affect Cripps.

Cripps' score last week had nothing to do with any tag. Only reason was that he couldn't be stuffed after Blues basically gave up after 1/4 time. Then he spent time forward as well. He'll be well rested and breathing fire next week. There is just no way a guy like Cripps doesn't respond, especially as the captain. Steele is nothing like DeBoer, won't have the discipline to stay with Cripps all the time...but it doesn't matter because like I said, tags don't affect Cripps.

You’re wrong...

v dogs- dunkley went to him in the second half. He scored 16 points. Didn’t get near it being tagged and Carlton won that game by 44 points.

V hawks- dan Howe tagged him and beat him. Only reason he scored 90+ was because he had 9 tackles. The second most he’s had in a game all season. He only had 1 mark.

V gws- he only moved forward in the last quarter. De boer destroyed him. Irrelevant that Carlton gave up. Over the last 3 years they’ve been smashed 80% of their games and he’s managed to score well.

Steele isn’t nearly as good as de boer, but can play a lockdown role well. Cripps isn’t going close to score 100 unless he has 10+ tackles because he won’t have more than 2 marks.

He will be under $650k in two weeks time.

Fiorini, Yeo or Taranto?

You’re wrong...

v dogs- dunkley went to him in the second half. He scored 16 points. Didn’t get near it being tagged and Carlton won that game by 44 points.

V hawks- dan Howe tagged him and beat him. Only reason he scored 90+ was because he had 9 tackles. The second most he’s had in a game all season. He only had 1 mark.

V gws- he only moved forward in the last quarter. De boer destroyed him. Irrelevant that Carlton gave up. Over the last 3 years they’ve been smashed 80% of their games and he’s managed to score well.

Steele isn’t nearly as good as de boer, but can play a lockdown role well. Cripps isn’t going close to score 100 unless he has 10+ tackles because he won’t have more than 2 marks.

He will be under $650k in two weeks time.
Can't believe how much you doubt Cripps. He will have 10+ tackles easily this week.
If Cripps goes less than 100 then I will eat my hat change my avatar to a Hawks premiership photo.
If Cripps goes 120+ then you have to trade him out.

I've got a million thoughts running through my mind. I really believe that it's much hard to make up ground this year with the rolling lockout so there's the reward for going hard a week or two early as you can loop on different lines; dependent on the 'luxury' of a non-playing emergency. Until we see what Thursday night delivers, I'm toying with;
Dumping one or two of Constable, Drew, Clark,
Bringing in Fiorini, Cripps, Neale, Garner, Young

I'd love Merrett but I fall a little short and he's likely to get away from me. I dont mind the Fiorini as he's still so frigging unique but he has a horrid month ahead of him. Neale and Cripps are the other two options. Cripps will drop a smackload of coin, but the coin doesnt overly bother me as 'he who waits, suffer', I just made that up, and Neale, I'm not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back