The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’ll be a single bet only, but I’ll be taking them on @ the line.

Good luck mate. I’m just taking the $1.40 ish for the Roosters so hopefully we both win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gees there’s some good value in NRL this w/end.

Manly $1.55 @ home v Titans?? Should be $1.30. Line -5.5 looks gold.

Raiders $1.45 v Cows. Have lost their last 2 narrowly to Soufs/Chooks but will bounce back here. Happy to take the win as multi builder.

Parra $1.55 v Penny. Eels are beastly at home....Penny couldn’t beat a feeder team atm. Should be $1.40

Knights @ home +6.5 v Chooks looks a good play. They’re flying atm & think they can knock the chooks over who are a bit flat atm. The line looks good insurance.

Happy to be advised by you on the ones on top, but I'm not sure the Knights are a team that has the mettle to consolidate a few wins against poor opposition by putting away someone decent. We'll see I spose. I'd need 2 tries as insurance.

Tigers @ 1.4 against the dopers

Thinking of putting 2K on it

Our MCG form has improved sharply this year it seems. Beat the Dees (so what) but also pushed you blokes on ANZAC Day. In saying that, the last time we got a wet match at the G early last year Carlton rolled us.

Cleveland
Washington
Seattle
Minnesota
Dubs 1-10

@ $30

Our MCG form has improved sharply this year it seems. Beat the Dees (so what) but also pushed you blokes on ANZAC Day. In saying that, the last time we got a wet match at the G early last year Carlton rolled us.
Thinking the same thing after looking at it closely

U seem to play up to ur opposition this year

Have put the line in my multi but wont have a big crack at the H2H

Nearly lost a packet on that eagles game at s**t odds. Not worth the risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back