The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelleher out of all the U23 keepers for me. I think we don't need to keep Migs on high wages as a #2.

RossFC who do you reckon our best young keeper is?
I like Grabara slightly over Kelleher. George is the clear worst, but we should be signing someone better to be the No.2 these guys are just kids.

Is Stevie gonna buy Kent or loan? Heard 8 mil being bandied about
They want Kent "for another year". So it sounds like a loan. Kent has said he doesn't want to go on loan anymore and wants to settle at a club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see Rangers keep Kent. He was unbelievable, and much needed player if we want to challenge Celtic for the title. I'd much rather keep him than Morelos.

How is the finances for Ranges? LFC wont be wanting to accept a loan this time. Can Rangers afford 5-7m? IMO thats what we will want as a transfer fee for Kent.

Would people want Depay? Have my doubts, he always gives the illusion of being quick but he is actually quite slow, and a very patchy goal record

It would be funny though to watch him score the winner against the mancs at the toilet
Not super keen on him. Seen links to a free transfer with Kruse. But highly doubt that.

Seen links to a free transfer with Kruse. But highly doubt that.

He would be great if he is willing to come here and play 2nd fiddle to Firmino. He is 31 but he has had a brilliant season for Bremen and I was very surprised when I heard he was leaving.

According to Spanish journalist Eduardo Inda as quoted by Daily Star via Mirror, the winger could be open to Anfield move.

“Bale has spent the day playing golf at La Moraleja”
“And it is very likely that he will reach either of the two finalists in the Champions League, Tottenham or Liverpool.”​
Bale broke Liverpool hearts last season as he came off the bench to score a brace which saw Real Madrid crowned European Champions for a fourth time in five years.

He is an undeniably world class player and would no doubt be a great attacking addition to this talented Liverpool squad.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...s/liverpool-transfers-news-bale-live-16311351

According to Spanish journalist Eduardo Inda as quoted by Daily Star via Mirror, the winger could be open to Anfield move.

“Bale has spent the day playing golf at La Moraleja”​
“And it is very likely that he will reach either of the two finalists in the Champions League, Tottenham or Liverpool.”​
Bale broke Liverpool hearts last season as he came off the bench to score a brace which saw Real Madrid crowned European Champions for a fourth time in five years.

He is an undeniably world class player and would no doubt be a great attacking addition to this talented Liverpool squad.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...s/liverpool-transfers-news-bale-live-16311351

He can barely run anymore, no way Jurg gets him

No thanks. Maybe 2-3 years ago. His attitude right now at Real is terrible and Jurgen won't want anyone like that near this team.
100% this. Would be totally shocked if Klopp chose to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back