Bartel announces retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when you think you can't admire Jimmy anymore you find out he made the decision to retire before the Best and Fairest but didn't want to distract from Boris having his night

Its too much, he is such a top bloke. Great player, just loved him and the way he went about it. Right time to call it quits.

As next moves I understand he is helping Nadia with her business. Just brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2009 GF. Massive under-rated game from Jimmy.
First quarter I thought Lenny was going to take it away from us but after Jimmy went to him didn't notice Lenny after that.
Ultimate team first game from Jimmy

2009 GF. Massive under-rated game from Jimmy.

Yeah, poor bloke was unrecognisable in 'ghost' mode and haunting Lenny Hayes like the vengeful dead. Hayes was clearly terrified and had minimal impact while trying to 're-ingest' a fright inspired turtle's head the entire game. Nobody saw his work, but Lenny still has nightmares. Still wakes in fright screaming at dancing shadows on the wall.

He remembers Jimmeh's Spookhouse well...

First quarter I thought Lenny was going to take it away from us but after Jimmy went to him didn't notice Lenny after that.
Ultimate team first game from Jimmy
It was like the beginning of the manifestation of his team first stuff... ( not saying he was selfish before that but in terms of his role in the team being more oriented to team success than his own personal game)

From then on, he was Mr Fixit. And most often he did.

Will be the face of the 3 at the club forever IMO (apologies to Bairstow)

GO Catters

Interested to hear yesterday on 5aa rowey & bicks interviewed jimmy, he did say once the dust settles was maybe leaning towards a role in list management rather then down the coaching path.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You're a star Jim, you'll be missed.

89281-cheers-gif-Newsroom-Charlie-Sk-FL4B.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back