Heathcote District FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see lamb is playing a minimum 6 games with a melbourne club not great news for the hillies

White hills are happy with that, all the talk pre season, top two finish, make room in the trophy cabinet 😂. Spending all their dough on two players ain’t gonna get you any joy. Looking more like a bottom two finish. At this stage they are the only side that hasn’t improved. Need to spread your wealth a bit more evenly across the ground.💸💰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hearing things

Must be one of you reliable sources. Talking to one of the main men at headquarters. It’s reported J.Lamb strained a string a few weeks back at training, while his younger brother apparently ended up in hospital with a nasty infection of some sorts. I’d be amazed that if J.Lamb had indeed left, that he wouldn’t be on the park somewhere else.

Must be one of you reliable sources. Talking to one of the main men at headquarters. It’s reported J.Lamb strained a string a few weeks back at training, while his younger brother apparently ended up in hospital with a nasty infection of some sorts. I’d be amazed that if J.Lamb had indeed left, that he wouldn’t be on the park somewhere else.

Strained more than just a string I’m hearing..more like strained a few relationships. I hope he does play for white Hills and helps drag them out of this mess because it’s been a less than hoped for start

Strained more than just a string I’m hearing..more like strained a few relationships. I hope he does play for white Hills and helps drag them out of this mess because it’s been a less than hoped for start

I suppose the proof will be in the pudding. Strained relations with other player or committee Roota?

Given where he has been I am flattered that he would give any thought to my comments...plenty of people shared my views around town btw but good on him and White Hills for their performance

Like anything you hear Roota, it’s generally best to treat gossip, as exactly that, until such time it can be verified by someone with good knowledge of a club. Not listening to Bendigo biggest Chinese whispers club, the Bendigo Bank. But full credit to you for admitting you were wrong. Most wouldn’t.

Given where he has been I am flattered that he would give any thought to my comments...plenty of people shared my views around town btw but good on him and White Hills for their performance
That's the issue though Roota you give clips out like you've been at the top of the pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back