The beer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't experiment with beers.. what if it's a shocker you can barely get down? I know your an answer, you will still get it down. :p
Experimenting with beer is what life is all about!

Sure have, the IIPA in the black 500 ml can is epic.

Will have to get that one next time I reckon.

Actually, potentially tomorrow night for the big game. Need to swing past Dan Murphy's or the local to grab supplies on the way home tomorrow night.

I have hardly been on BF lately mate, any other recommendations of late?

Lovely post, thanks VP.
In my own local area of Footscray we have a fantastic brewery called Hop Nation. They are making some amazing beers, including my personal favourite, Jedi Juice.
Hey Jmac, does hop nation serve food as well? Might sneak in over the weekend

Will have to get that one next time I reckon.

Actually, potentially tomorrow night for the big game. Need to swing past Dan Murphy's or the local to grab supplies on the way home tomorrow night.

I have hardly been on BF lately mate, any other recommendations of late?
I like to try something new each time mate. I’ll swing by my local bottle shop this afternoon, might get some sour beer.
Hopefully I’m not sour after the game!

I like to try something new each time mate. I’ll swing by my local bottle shop this afternoon, might get some sour beer.
Hopefully I’m not sour after the game!

Funny you should say that, I tried a sour beer for the first time a couple of weeks back. Wasn't too bad.

I'm going with something different myself I reckon.

We better NOT be sour after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice Vietnamese Lager - Bier Hoi - on special for members at Dan Murphy's currently - $29 for a slab of cans.

outstanding value - good drinking as we watch Armageddon descend upon us.

nice Vietnamese Lager - Bier Hoi - on special for members at Dan Murphy's currently - $29 for a slab of cans.

outstanding value - good drinking as we watch Armageddon descend upon us.
I was always so pissed off the day I got a slab of Sing Tao for $30. Went in the next week and it was $80.

I have never gone looking for it but I always enjoyed the ‘333’ cans from Vietnam. They call it ba ba ba.

Samuel Adams 13.90 a six pack or $49 a slab at Dan Murphy’s at the moment
That's not a bad price. Coincidentally I'm quaffing a Sam Adams now - 6 pack at Kroger's here in Detroit U$7.99 [A$13.80 @ current rates].

I usually drink Lagunitas IPA, but Kroger's don't stock it.

That's not a bad price. Coincidentally I'm quaffing a Sam Adams now - 6 pack at Kroger's here in Detroit U$7.99 [A$13.80 @ current rates].

I usually drink Lagunitas IPA, but Kroger's don't stock it.
I had a Lagunitas IPA when I was in San Francisco Dec 2018. Nice drop!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back