Awards thread

Remove this Banner Ad

LeBron wouldnt have made it if his name wasn't LeBron.

Maybe. I would love to see the list of players who made All-NBA who missed 27 games during the season and their team missed the playoffs. It might be a list of one.

He made my team though. Unless you wanted to cheat and put Beal/Klay/KAT/Aldridge (I’m not sure if any of those players were eligible as forwards), there wasn’t many forwards who were deserving. Not sure who’d even be next on the list, maybe DeRozan or Middleton. It’d be easier if there wasn’t a positions restriction.

Most of them seemed pretty straight forward.

Irving second team seems generous.

LeBron's lack of games didn't mean much obviously.

You could probably substitute 1 or 2 from the 3rd team with some unlucky players, but nothing seems outrageous.

If we were picking guys who only played ~55 games and ignoring all the off field stuff then AD should have been ahead of LeBron anyway imo.

AD was playing 1st team level before the benching imo. Was averaging something lile 28/12/5/2/3.

Excited to see where he ends up. Want to see a Knicks team with all 3 of Kyrie KD and AD

I've never fully appreciated what the MVP is awarded for, and my confusion exacerbated the other day when I heard Jalen Rose say "I think Giannis should be MVP, but I voted for Harden". I mean ... WTF??!!

And I still can't get over 2-3 years ago when Isaiah Thomas got a vote for defensive player of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back