AFL 2019 - AFL Round 10

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How does the Brads Scotts sacking affect the market for the match with the Bulldogs?

North to come out and send off the coach with a stirring win?

Players playing for the careers to deliver season-best performances?

Or the entire team to fall in a heap under the emotional toll of what is going on off-field?

How does the Brads Scotts sacking affect the market for the match with the Bulldogs?

North to come out and send off the coach with a stirring win?

Players playing for the careers to deliver season-best performances?

Or the entire team to fall in a heap under the emotional toll of what is going on off-field?
The market hasnt budged ......Cant turn boiled lollies in to chocolates

Anyone think the pies can absolutely pump them tonight
1u pies40+. $3.80
1u pies 73+. $15
And for shits and giggles
1u pies 100+. $51
All TAB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if many use pointsbet but Liam Shiels spread is 23 but fixed is 24.5 $1.88... normally the spread is about 1.5 higher than the fixed.. I was on 25 spread last week on him,had 18 in first half before fading bad to end with 24.

Sydney vs Collingwood

With JPK i expect Heeney or Hewett out to a wing. Hewett to tag sidebottom if hes on a wing although i heard R.Clarke did a job on Higgins last week he may get the job on Sidebottom.

Buddy allows Heeney to play up the field again. They have Buddy, Reid, McCartin talls and Hayward back with Papley as smalls.

Magden in to play on Buddy i suspect but i wouldve thought Howe got this job. Wells in who i think has bee playing a bit fwd in the VFL to replace Varcoe. Mayne, Phillips, Sidey the wings. Trellar, Beams, Pendles and wills the onball brigade. Dont see that changing.

1U Pies -15.5 @1.91
1.5U Sinclair o79.5 @1.88
0.3U Wells AGS @2
0.2U C.Brown AGS @2.15

Thanks for coming

But really i should scrap anything outside of player performance

But really i bet in Pies on the premise that Degoey, Moore, Adams could play and Buddy and JPK might not

Thanks for coming

But really i should scrap anything outside of player performance

But really i bet in Pies on the premise that Degoey, Moore, Adams could play and Buddy and JPK might not
Yeh agreed. Thought degoey and Moore would get up. With those too in, they make a 3-4 goal difference.

0.5u Hawks @1.78 b365
0.5u R.Gray @3.25 o24.5 disp SB
0.15u Rozee O70.5 @2.25 BE
0.2U Rozee U73.5 @1.88 PB
0.2U Burgoyne U82.5 BE
0.2U Lienert U72.5 BE

UTAS the highest scoring fantasy ground typically but with rain around after some of my usual unders

0.5u Hawks @1.78 b365
0.5u R.Gray @3.25 o24.5 disp SB
0.15u Rozee O70.5 @2.25 BE
0.2U Rozee U73.5 @1.88 PB
0.2U Burgoyne U82.5 BE
0.2U Lienert U72.5 BE

UTAS the highest scoring fantasy ground typically but with rain around after some of my usual unders

Have seen a few people post that Gray disposal line with Sportsbet but I can’t find the market? Where do they hide it?

1U Dogs win @1.65
1.25U Ziebell U98.5 @1.88 PB
1U Dumont U98.5 @1.88 PB
1U Macmillian U84.5 @1.87 SB
0.25U Anderson U89.5 @1.88 PB
0.25U Hunter over Dunkley @1.87 BE

Not as confident with these hard to know what to expect from Roos. Ive based it having a negative affect to psychology going into a game.

Dogs have also been limiting quite well especially backlines. All the pie boys struggled against them early in year, All tiger boys did and only 1 cat last week went over 90 in an 8 goal win for them. Rich had one of his lowest scores for the year vs dogs and the rest of the backline didnt see it.

and how Bevo operates with 15 midfielders who knows who gets onball time

Hmmm,

Anyone else still backing the dogs today? Liked them all week, been watching them over the last few weeks and theyve been playing pretty well, flciking the ball around, tackling well etc similar to their 2016 year.
But with the coach gone at north, i'm more hesitant now.

Back