Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Las Vegas Bears vs Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are your teammates AA? How is one man expected to carry a whole team all season.
You'll have clubs pm you asking what your intentions are for next season
They are around.

Thanks Hatchy. We agree that the Bears are the most ineffable to be found in the whole SweetFA. Be well.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey MWPP I have been meaning to ask you what your username stands for ? I havent been able to work it out.
It refers to her cooking ability - Madam Will Poison People :). Kinda reminds me of that very brave soldier, who saved an entire battalion of men from certain death: he shot the cook.......

$5 beers all night - nice. :cool: Have a quick dozen for me Hatchy.
If I didn't have to play footy at 10:30 I'd still be out and drinking multiple drinks for you

All songs are better with cheerleaders.

giphy.gif

Its Manbearpig probably hasn't slept since the last game and won't rest until Grand Final week. What a run into his 50th.
To celebrate his milestone I overheard Its Manbearpig say he was going deep into the woods on a hunting trip. Hopefully he rips a few throats out and gets back in time.

To celebrate his milestone I overheard Its Manbearpig say he was going deep into the woods on a hunting trip. Hopefully he rips a fee throats and gets back in time.

Tandz! Our paths haven't crossed much this week.

Tandz! Our paths haven't crossed much this week.
Na they haven't. We've been to busy fighting the good fight. I think the Bears have done well this week. Another entertaining match thread. If we win are we cemented in finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back