Preview Roos Vs Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep I can see why most don't engage with you these days.
Smart decision would be to walk away and take his mate Cam with him

Smart decision would have been for you to come up with a counter argument but you can’t because you know what I said was true.

The same idiots who want Durdin alongside Tarrant and Thompson are the same idiots who would criticise the coach if we lost.

Smart decision would have been for you to come up with a counter argument but you can’t because you know what I said was true.

The same idiots who want Durdin alongside Tarrant and Thompson are the same idiots who would criticise the coach if we lost.

I disagree, Durdin has played a handful of games and his output is reasonably in line with that level of experience he needs games to actually develop. Ahern has shown he can perform at AFL level but is being held to a far higher standard than many of the players in the top side at the moment. It is not like players to a man in the top side are performing but for one change on the back of being touched up by a team minus vast amount of first team players is pretty galling

Would have been nice to see ALL our brothers wearing the indigenous jumper in the team for the Sir Doug Nicholls Rd, and that includes out of favour Ahern and a debut for Hayden, selection could have been manipulated to accommodate this without too much effort.

Isn't selecting indigenous players because they're indigenous the same thing as dropping non-indigenous players because they're non-indigenous? And vice versa when we drop the indigenous players the next week for non-indigenous guys because it's a back to a 'regular' round?

I'm not sure that's what the Indigenous Round is meant to be about.

With Scott going, I have no idea what the result will be. Either a close tough win or an outside smashing. It's like a soap opera.

Scott’s final team selection will be backing the boys in after a coach killing loss and dropping a terribly underdone favorite who doesn’t play at any level for a first round gun who should never been dropped.

At least he'll go out the way he coached his whole career...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott’s final team selection will be backing the boys in after a coach killing loss and dropping a terribly underdone favorite who doesn’t play at any level for a first round gun who should never been dropped.
If the stories are true, this has been bubbling away for a couple of weeks. Scotts continued to pick favourites over getting games into younger players. I only realised that as I read your post, then it hit me. This was a lousy option.

So Brad should have 3 tall defenders against a team with one tall forward?

I can imagine this board if that happened and we got beaten by the Dogs with the small forwards dominating.

I actually don’t think we’d care that much; getting beaten by the VFL Swans last week was humiliating enough let alone getting upset over another ridiculous selection
Have lost all interest in this season
I watch every game or replay, but last week I didnt
Tired of watching the same middle aged and older plodders while young talent rots in the magoos

Middle aged plodders

So I am coming up 51, I must be a pensioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back