Preview ROUND 10 2019 Dreamtime at the G: Richmond vs Essendon, Saturday May 25th 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the hawks replay for the billionth time

About the 11 min mark caddy and tigger take the centre bounce and they win it. And kick it to dusty.

Would love it if only once that caddy, tigger and dusty take a centre bounce lol.

Watching the hawks replay for the billionth time

About the 11 min mark caddy and tigger take the centre bounce and they win it. And kick it to dusty.

Would love it if only once that caddy, tigger and dusty take a centre bounce lol.

The intercept by Edwards then goal by Caddy from Balta,how good is it?!

Richmond play a great brand of footy to watch.

CCJ looks like he has abit of agility/pace about him, look forward to seeing what he can do around the ground

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I particularly look forward to welcoming the whole Essendon Football Club, the AFL team, VFL team, VFLW team, coaches, support crew, Dr Reid, the lot, to Richmond, the only suburb in Melbourne with a safe injecting room. We hope those are the only points you get on your big "trip" to Richmond. ;)

Definitely never played professional sport so just putting this out there but big crowd at the G and adrenaline pumping would have to lift these young guys compared to playing VFL with a handful of supporters watching at a suburban ground.

I remember as a kid playing an interschool game on a ground which was like a bowling green, perfect weather and played my best game ever. Am sure the younger players will experience something akin to a "lift factor", you can't always go on VFL form alone.

I played in a very big game at Glenferrie oval in my youth. Big crowd. Lots of scouts. Yes the crowd made us all a bit more edgy which was good. Worked hard to get in the game and had an early shot at the goals. Train came past and blew its horn just as I was dropping the ball to boot. Bang. Career killer.

Essendon supporters are feeling positive of a win.

This scares me for some reason.
I just went over to the Essendon board and read a few pages. They are hoping this will be the game that turns their season around.
Normally after I read opposition boards I feel determined to beat them but on this occasion I almost feel sorry for the bombers.... almost

I’m flying to Las Vegas from sydney tomorrow... didn’t plan my flights very well as will be in the air on virgin while the game is on...
I’m praying the WiFi is good enough to stream the game! Or at least get score updates..
🤞
Since when can you stream on flights?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it game day yet?
giphy.gif

I played in a very big game at Glenferrie oval in my youth. Big crowd. Lots of scouts. Yes the crowd made us all a bit more edgy which was good. Worked hard to get in the game and had an early shot at the goals. Train came past and blew its horn just as I was dropping the ball to boot. Bang. Career killer.
LOl...
Played for Spotswood under 18...had a lightening knock out comp on the Footscray footy ground...5 minutes a Q...
I was the ruckboy...run out to play at the center bounce pumped...by the time i got there it was half way through the second Q i was so knackered!
Career killer...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back