Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This is actually ridiculous but I have only had 1 good captain score on a loophole week all year. 2 ******* go's at it and I somehow **** the bed every time. Thanks a lot Matt Crouch and Cripps you useless pieces of ****! How can the supposed best player in the game only get 67 in one of the few games of the year where they don't get completely skull ******? And honestly why do I have this ****** Gardner in my team? 18 ******* points, wow. I can't be having this, especially after having Corbett and Burgess too busy playing with each others bum holes each week instead of getting the footy, surely I've suffered enough?
Quality venting!!! 4.5 stars...

1493/16+C with Cogs and Jelly to come. Pissed about Libba. My strategy this year of holding regardless of performance unless injured not paying off there. It looked like it might've. Oh well! :mad: I also held Newnes Bray and CraeCrae all season too (all 4 in starting side). I guess lesson learned. Should've cashed in on newnes and libba and left them in the dust. I guess craecrae might work out. Brayshaw jury is still out on. Why are there so many gun M/Fs being tempting cheeky downgrades for all my failing mids?!! (Fwd line completed awhile ago) only M8 to go I just know I'm going to regret one of them. Anyway ditching libba is easy fix to Treloar next week. Let me continue to seek a psychologist to deal with Newnes! I also fandangled my side so I could accomodate bringing in Cripps for this week and not so happy with that now vs. waiting 2 weeks to have gotten him for the same price sans things I had to do to achieve that (Gardner on the field!)
******* Newnes, I've had to watch him continually stink it up while I deal with a plague of injury... It's got to the point where i'm considering keeping Setterfield over "doesnt get near it"... loading him into the cannon after this week, might even go one week early!

1778/17+C

Take off two lowest scores in Gardner and Rozee and I’m looking at basically 1700 with Coniglio, Ziebell and Perryman to come.

Would love to make 2000 but I’m sure at least one of those three will put up a stinker today.

1778/17+C

Take off two lowest scores in Gardner and Rozee and I’m looking at basically 1700 with Coniglio, Ziebell and Perryman to come.

Would love to make 2000 but I’m sure at least one of those three will put up a stinker today.
Wow I didn’t think it was even possible to have a 60 as one of the lowest scores this week...

Seriously considering trading cripps next week. 67 just isn't good enough in a game like that.
Oh yeah bigger Lachie Neale is gone for me too. Fantastic contested player, not a fantasy player. I should never have caved and brought him in, but his price was so nice.

I either hold, trade around him and have a single upgrade this week. Or I trade, turn him into a Caleb Daniel, and bring in a further premium essentially getting 2 for 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I'll finish this week about 1850 and stay about the same in the rankings which I'm happy with considering ROB, Billings got some arsey scores that they'll never repeat for the rest of their careers.

What's the general consensus on ROB? Still has some money to make so could be worth holding, but the 400+k you make on trading him to a 170k ruckman this week is so tempting

s**t round.

Traded Blakely in over Daniel.
Traded in Cripps early thinking he'd feast on the doggies. BUST

1371/13+C (Actually 1389/14, luckily I have 19 playing so Gardner's pathetic effort drops off)

Big game today with 5 to play: Perryman, JKelly, Taranto, Ziebell, Larkey

Will be happy with 1800+

Im in a tough spot for next week's trades. Setterfield has really found his groove and is starting to improve. I think he can average 70 from here. Stack has just had a big score and still has cash to make. Walsh with that 137 in the barrel and a solid 80 means he will get back to 600k. I don't really want to trade any of them.

I will trade Corbett and Goldstein but don't know who else to cull... need the cash to get to Gawn. Want to bring Logue in.. (can do Corbett to Logue via Daniel) but then will need to find 100-150k elsewhere.

Young doesn't provide that. Answerth could but he will be playing and I will need the legs. Brodie Smith is playing well don't really want to cull him. Baker will be playing so I want to keep. Will be a really tough call. Might have to be Setterfield.

What's the general consensus on ROB? Still has some money to make so could be worth holding, but the 400+k you make on trading him to a 170k ruckman this week is so tempting
Left enough in the bank for a straight swap to Gawn which I’ll be doing this week

ROB has the bye then Geelong and Port. Both of which are teams that rucks seem to struggle to score big against.

Left enough in the bank for a straight swap to Gawn which I’ll be doing this week

ROB has the bye then Geelong and Port. Both of which are teams that rucks seem to struggle to score big against.
This. ROB won't be playing Chol in the ruck every week
For those like me with him at R2, this is the week to get him to Gawn.

If you had him R3 on the bench, i'd probably cash him in as well. At his current price, all it takes is one score of 60 like he had against Melbourne 2 weeks ago for him to have hit his peak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back