Freekickmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're a Freo supporter pretending to be an Eagles supporter.
No i just didn't switch like many Dockers fans did, especially for this

Fremantle_Dockers_anchor.jpg

Because they didn’t quite get them there? Gil has finals tickets to sell you know

Coincidentally a certain bald headed flog was heavily involved in the game in question
Yep, definitely need a Melbourne club to make it this year with Geelong locked in. Expect a lot of attention on the Pies from here on in - Tiges, Bummers, Saints, Hawks, Norf all battling for the token eighth spot, and no chance of going deep anywhere other than up their own anooses.

I didn't switch either. I just wasn't interested in supporting a beach footy team.
Didn't follow footy until the Dockers started?

My brother's switched from Geelong to the Dockers, the bitterness of 92&94 carried over to the Derby rivalry

Nominally Carlton before the Dockers. I'm from the Eastern suburbs. If they'd been the Perth Eagles I reckon I would have followed them.

It must've been the umpires that caused the Power to not register a score in the last quarter.
Freo did get a good run from the umpires today, but not in the last quarter when the game was won.

Freo did get a good run from the umpires today, but not in the last quarter when the game was won.
Historically we get screwed by the umps, so I can understand how this aberration would pique the interests of the opposition supporters.

Oh to have the free kick ratio of WC.

I've always thought whinging about the umps is a cop out. Swings and roundabouts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never understood how you can just change who you support. I tried to support West Perth when I was a kid after my mum bought me a WP jumper. It didn't take.

I've never understood how you can just change who you support. I tried to support West Perth when I was a kid after my mum bought me a WP jumper. It didn't take.
One of my kid's is a Bombers supporter, i've tried to influence a change with no luck

AFL trying their hardest to get Freo into 4th spot for the finals. A Geelong v Freo final at KP would be interesting

32-15 free kicks in favour of the purple NTTAWWTs today.

How much is Ross paying the bald headed purple maggot flogs?
Plugger35 said:

If you are a good team and are better than your opposition you will generally get more free kicks as you are usually first to the ball and making most of the play.

IMG_2072.GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back