Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the clubs happy to move them on too?

Gives Ole a warchest to build his own squad.

We don't need to sell to spend big. Everything out of the club is Pogba isn't for sale and with three years left on his deal it'll have to be some amazing offer to get it done.

Problem for Man Utd is this.

They want good young players to build around, and ideally ones that have proven themselves in the Premier League already.

But then you have say Palace wanting at least 60M for Wan Bissaka and us 80M for Declan Rice etc. People would say that is inflated, but then it's also the issue of how a mid table caliber side can re-invest that money which is why they want so much.

I mean if Man Utd end up spending 60M on Issa Diop after we bought him for 23M from Toulouse after 1 season is that good business?

Maybe Man Utd should be looking at signing those sorts of players from say the French / Italian / German / Spanish leagues first and that probably indicates more of an issue with how their transfer / scouting area is set-up more than anything really.

Problem for Man Utd is this.

They want good young players to build around, and ideally ones that have proven themselves in the Premier League already.

But then you have say Palace wanting at least 60M for Wan Bissaka and us 80M for Declan Rice etc. People would say that is inflated, but then it's also the issue of how a mid table caliber side can re-invest that money which is why they want so much.

I mean if Man Utd end up spending 60M on Issa Diop after we bought him for 23M from Toulouse after 1 season is that good business?

Maybe Man Utd should be looking at signing those sorts of players from say the French / Italian / German / Spanish leagues first and that probably indicates more of an issue with how their transfer / scouting area is set-up more than anything really.

I guess it's only a problem if you believe that we are into all of these players, every day it's a new one. Wan Bissaka is the only one we've made a bid on. Don't reckon there is any truth to the Diop one and Rice is being linked because apparently we are only into Brittish youth which again is from no actual United source. 70 players and counting we've been linked to.

I hope he stays. Disgruntled sook who doesn’t want to be there. What could go wrong :oops:

If he wants to sook and go on strike he won't get paid. United won't be forced into a sale.

I agree. Definitely a disruptive dressing room influence.

Could easily strengthen across the whole squad for what they will get for him.

Again, we could do that anyway. We don't need to sell to buy. You read far too many gossip magazines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying you do, but with the money you'd get from him, you'd probably be able to be even more free in the market.

Do you want him to stay or go?

Do I want our best player to stay or go? What do you think? What I would like is the club to enter a transfer market and buy players that complement our better players. Even before Ole was manager he said he would build a team around Pogba, so hopefully they target players who can help unlock him.

problem with that though if we get a good pay out our lovely campaignerish owners will just keep the money for themselves.

Gotta ******* love 'em.

you reckon theyll ever **** off?
i know mbs wanted to buy them but they werent willing to sell.

It will take a monster offer from someone for it to happen.

arab moneeeeyyyyy

Qataris or Saudi lads. If qataris show interest saudi would buy united out of spite.

The Saudis I think have been linked before but then they killed that journalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back