Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2019 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephenson getting suspended is just perfect timing as my season continues to fall apart. Looking like it isn't my year, if any contenders are looking to trade out injured stars to help them make a run this year, I'll be happy to take on your injured star and provide you with a playing star with slightly less upside than your injured star. Hit me up if this is of interest contenders...

New winner for worst trade in the history of this league

MTD has been absolutely raped
Paris I appreciate the concern you have had over my team and trades throughout the years, though can I suggest worrying about your own patch.

Happy to bring in danger after chasing him all year.

Nice. Paris with the slight overstatement as usual though pretty impressed at how Bowski has rebuilt his team without going into total rebuild mode with 18 year olds. Albeit he took over a team coming off a premiership with a heap of aging stars...

Paris I appreciate the concern you have had over my team and trades throughout the years, though can I suggest worrying about your own patch.

Happy to bring in danger after chasing him all year.

Oh if you are getting danger you are the winner mate - well done :thumbsu:

It's too hard to tell from the crappy email which players are going to which team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drew23 was a pleasure to trade with. He gets two premium A graders as he makes his push and I get two stars of the future, Martin also looks like he'll be out for a few weeks.

I could have kept the team I inherited largely the same and had another push but winning the lot takes everything going right, and I would have been another year down the track with nothing to show for it.

I'm looking forward to comparing my list at the end of the season to the premiership team I took over.

For anyone interested; Mundy, Higgins, and Hooker are all still up for grabs.

Okay so with Cogniglio going down and adding to an increasingly long list of key players who will be out for the year, my final hopes look dead and buried now as I'm basically 2 games out with crappy percentage. . 😭 So with so many players out and the deadline approaching I'm putting most of my playing list on the table to try and get some trade talks going.

English, Oliver, Taranto & Salem are all pretty untouchable but pretty much everyone else is on the block in the right deal.

I'm not totally waiving the white flag and anything can happen in finals, though it seems very unlikely I could sneak in. I think if you look at form for the year and teams, Currently TW would be a massive favourite to take out his first premiership and will take a lot to beat. So If any contenders (including you TW :p ) are looking to add some more pieces to try and make a run at the title this year, hit me up and I'm happy to work on putting some packages together. Happy to potentially take your injured star and provide you with a healthy one for finals as long as the injured one is back for the start of 2020.

Last edited:
Drew23 has made a move with his Dangerfield acquisition, and iluvparis beat me last week, so still well and truly up for grabs - so I am interested in a trade for sure. Let me know who on my list interests you for where your squad is at 🙂
Haha don't think we're close unfortunately. You seem to have the best backs and forwards with solid ruck depth. Even if I brought in another 2-3 gun mids, I think yours would still be ahead. Yeo+Fyfe+neale+Duncan+mrouch+shuey+sidey is lethal.

Drew23 has made a move with his Dangerfield acquisition, and iluvparis beat me last week, so still well and truly up for grabs - so I am interested in a trade for sure. Let me know who on my list interests you for where your squad is at 🙂
Def well and truly up for grabs just not for the bottom 4 or 5 teams i'd say. Still you'll def be taking the strong favourite tag into the finals unless some big trades or injuries happen. I shall peruse your list and see if there's anything to work with, pretty sure you only have like 35 premium players or something last i checked ;)

Haha don't think we're close unfortunately. You seem to have the best backs and forwards with solid ruck depth. Even if I brought in another 2-3 gun mids, I think yours would still be ahead. Yeo+Fyfe+neale+Duncan+mrouch+shuey+sidey is lethal.
Yeah, this has become my favourite league this year funnily enough 😂

Happy to bring in Grant Birchall from the waivers this week. If he stays fit, he will comfortably slot into my 22 and I anticipate produce similar outputs to Sicily.
Yeah a good get. I tried to get him in the other league, but knew I had no chance. I am wary of getting too old in this league, and had used all my waivers anyway 😂. I hope he is a good get for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back