Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do we really need to know what happened? By the time this group is finished with it, it will probably be 50 times worse. Hearing off a reliable source it’s been dealt with by the club. Let’s just leave it there.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do we really need to know what happened? By the time this group is finished with it, it will probably be 50 times worse. Hearing off a reliable source it’s been dealt with by the club. Let’s just leave it there.

We talk about every other clubs misadventures i cant see why Milawa should be swept under the carpet

Went and watched tarra Saturday, a few very handy inclusions and looked to be playing some good footy they will be back to their best soon. But can anyone beat milawa and if so how?

Went and watched tarra Saturday, a few very handy inclusions and looked to be playing some good footy they will be back to their best soon. But can anyone beat milawa and if so how?

Tarrawingee slow burning, will hit straps at the right time of the year.

Bright have all the tools to stretch Milawa across the ground from the midfield to the back line, but i think Milawa's forwards just may have the edge over Bright's defenders. Going to be an unreal game to watch. If it was up at Bright, then just maybe the Mountain Men.

Josh Owen building form and fitness in the twos for the Demons too...

Bright have all the tools to stretch Milawa across the ground from the midfield to the back line, but i think Milawa's forwards just may have the edge over Bright's defenders. Going to be an unreal game to watch. If it was up at Bright, then just maybe the Mountain Men.

Looked at Tarras side on Friday on the internet and it looked to not have too many holes left. Still was missing Hoggan and Hugh Amery from what I know of. But I see in results Moore didn’t kick a goal so I presume he didn’t play.
Think they are probably the best side after Milawa when they get up and going.
Still think it’s Milawa then daylight though.
Will be one of the most dominate seasons by a senior side I think.
Overall I think the league is in pretty poor shape. Games I have watched this year have been a big drop off from previous years.

I don't think anyone cares anymore this year, turned into a non event

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looked at Tarras side on Friday on the internet and it looked to not have too many holes left. Still was missing Hoggan and Hugh Amery from what I know of. But I see in results Moore didn’t kick a goal so I presume he didn’t play.
Think they are probably the best side after Milawa when they get up and going.
Still think it’s Milawa then daylight though.
Will be one of the most dominate seasons by a senior side I think.
Overall I think the league is in pretty poor shape. Games I have watched this year have been a big drop off from previous years.

Probably most money spent in a season as well by a club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bright won’t see which way Milawa went stop kidding yourself
True. Bright are a bit slow. The coach can’t run so if he doesn’t mark it he could be a liability. Not saying he won’t take any marks but I would imagine it would be a lot harder against the Milawa Defence. He kicked 3 against Tarra and 1 against Whorouly. Looking forward to the contest to see if anyone can compete with Milawa.

True. Bright are a bit slow. The coach can’t run so if he doesn’t mark it he could be a liability. Not saying he won’t take any marks but I would imagine it would be a lot harder against the Milawa Defence. He kicked 3 against Tarra and 1 against Whorouly. Looking forward to the contest to see if anyone can compete with Milawa.
You all outta pray tarra get there s**t together or you won’t be seeing any competition this year

You don't think Bright can push the Dees? Or perhaps the young lions. You never know what a wet day and few injuries can do to a team

Didn’t Milawa play the young lions a few weeks ago and win by around 200 points?
Hopefully Bright can push them, be good to see someone take it up to them.

I think the prayers for bright to push milawa is hopeful thinking

Bright haven’t been smacking teams like Milawa have and I think they also lost to Tarra who haven’t even come close to putting their best side on the park yet. Think bright will only just get over the line against the tigers then get a belting from Milawa.
I agree with the comments before that Milawa are so far in front that it makes the season not very interesting at all. A real non event.

B
Bright haven’t been smacking teams like Milawa have and I think they also lost to Tarra who haven’t even come close to putting their best side on the park yet. Think bright will only just get over the line against the tigers then get a belting from Milawa.
I agree with the comments before that Milawa are so far in front that it makes the season not very interesting at all. A real non event.

Bright 37.17.239 - Goorambat 2.1.13

Milawa 21.13.139 - Goorambat 3.5.23

Both those games in the last fortnight, go figure.

B

Bright 37.17.239 - Goorambat 2.1.13

Milawa 21.13.139 - Goorambat 3.5.23

Both those games in the last fortnight, go figure.

Go figure??

Bright -78
King Valley - 65

Milawa - 121
King Valley - 49

Bright - 67
Tarra - 77

Milawa - 168
Tarra - 52

Bright - 86
Whorouly - 83

Milawa - 209
Whorouly - 23

Bright - 132
Benalla - 53

Milawa - 241
Benalla - 21

Then there is a couple of other smashings there also which are in Milawas favour.
Explains why Milawa have a % nearly 400% more than Bright.
Go figure?

Go figure??

Bright -78
King Valley - 65

Milawa - 121
King Valley - 49

Bright - 67
Tarra - 77

Milawa - 168
Tarra - 52

Bright - 86
Whorouly - 83

Milawa - 209
Whorouly - 23

Bright - 132
Benalla - 53

Milawa - 241
Benalla - 21

Then there is a couple of other smashings there also which are in Milawas favour.
Explains why Milawa have a % nearly 400% more than Bright.
Go figure?

Only as good as your last performance

That’s true.
I’ll ask you that question in 2 weeks time

Can’t wait to see you tell him you told him so.

Why are people on here so afraid to give Milawa the credit they deserve?
Yes I understand they haven’t played every team yet. But what they have done so far is very impressive. They would easily beat the bottom 4 O&M sides.

If Jamie Allan plays the rest of the year and doesn’t win the Baker I will eat my hat.

Can’t wait to see you tell him you told him so.

Why are people on here so afraid to give Milawa the credit they deserve?
Yes I understand they haven’t played every team yet. But what they have done so far is very impressive. They would easily beat the bottom 4 O&M sides.

If Jamie Allan plays the rest of the year and doesn’t win the Baker I will eat my hat.

I think Milawa will go through undefeated Bright is the only side that might get closes but are still quite a few goals off Milawa
400% diff to Bright is a big margin As for Milawa beating the bottom 4 o & m sides easily find that hard to believe maybe a contest against the bottom 2 at best as for any other side winning the Grand final all they could hope it is the worst possible conditions on the day wet and shitty & blowing a gale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back