The "Question to the next person" game

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet...order of prefference
Death
Hahn
Swan.

What is your perfect Sunday?

Husband does everything... The only thing I get to do is cuddle my daughter.

Perfect Friday night?

Knock off work before lunch, kiss the wife and daughter goodbye then jump in the 4x4 with a mate and head up to the mountains and setup camp before dark, roaring fire, steak dinner and cheeky whisky and bed at 9pm for a 5am start.

Thats because I forgot to include it.

When people piss you off do you prefer to confront them or let it go?
Being honest, now I tend to let it go, for a reason, but before I would argue the point. I was beaten up by a guy as he wouldn't accept no even though I had a wedding band on. Not so bad to let things go now.

Cant argue with 42 so Android ftw.

Go hungry for a week or without the one you love most?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We worked in the same building and started talking one day...fast Forward a year and I asked her out on a date.

If you could live a week inside of a fictional film what would you choose?

Great to have you in the #squad

I will favour the Simpsons but not opposed to Larry Seinfeld just feel there is more to the Simpsons.

If You Had Two Hours Left On Earth What Would You Do?

Great question.
Take the wife, daughter and dogs to a secluded seaside location and have a final meal together on the beach, remenicse, laugh and cry.

You are forced to live on the streets for 2 weeks with no money and belongings apart from the clothes on your body, you can take 3 item's from you home, what are they?

Great question.
Take the wife, daughter and dogs to a secluded seaside location and have a final meal together on the beach, remenicse, laugh and cry.

You are forced to live on the streets for 2 weeks with no money and belongings apart from the clothes on your body, you can take 3 item's from you home, what are they?

big warm blanket
my Kindle (battery lasts for ages)
German Shepherd (for companionship & security)

When the day comes that cars become illegal, what alternative would you prefer - bus, train or pushbike?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back