Planned Outage - 18th to 19th

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know what that is.
Says bigfooty is an unsafe untrusted site and the message says "Bigfooty.com is requesting your username and password. The site says: "kubernetes-master" Then prompts me to enter username and password. Virus or malware?

Says bigfooty is an unsafe untrusted site and the message says "Bigfooty.com is requesting your username and password. The site says: "kubernetes-master" Then prompts me to enter username and password. Virus or malware?
Wow. I really don’t know. Try different browsers? Have you scanned your machine for viruses and malware?

I’ve never seen this before.

Gralin that’s a compute cluster thing isn’t it? TechFerret ?

Regarding the new facebook style reacts, how will they affect things like like count etc.?
That is interesting and I do not know. I assume they become "react count". You can see on www.BigCricket.com which has already been updated to version 2.1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty doesn't run Kubernetes nor does it use popups for username / password. That sounds like malware trying to phish you. We have no other reports of this so first check would be run antivirus on your computer, perhaps?

Regards, TF

What time tonight exactly will it be imploded?

The controlled outage and orderly upgrade will commence at 11pm sharp. The implosion won't be for a few hours until we all realise at 3:17am that we've made a huge mistake and the bourbon bottle is nearly empty anyway. That leaves sufficient time for a rollback and to send out excuses and plausible explanations. This isn't our first rodeo.

as long as "like" remains an option, it works fine, but replacing it with "love/haha/angry/etc" without the "like" option is lame, I reckon :)

good luck with the upgrade
You can see it in action over on www.bigcricket.com

When’s the feature where I can look at my most liked posts ever coming so I can bask in my own glory?
Interesting - I will put that down as a possible feature for the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back