Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's DNA evidence in amongst those 39 items iirc. That should be real interesting.
39 items yet to be disclosed by the prosecution....WOW..... this trousers/ fibres jumpsuits malarkey could be just a convenient way to buy a couple more months to furiously work on the r aspects, avenues and evidence.....??

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I am going to check out a spot later in the week where I think SS might be. It is on the line theory. BRE would have been working nearby & might have spotted what I have spotted today.

I am going to check out a spot later in the week where I think SS might be. It is on the line theory. BRE would have been working nearby & might have spotted what I have spotted today.

Would you like to share what it is you spotted today Throaty?

"Jumpsuit " Eh.......?. Overalls, Coveralls. Nah.... don't think so..... not driving around snobby Claremont in that getup at midnight...No WAY.
Hmmmmmm...1996 the year that Bigpond and cable rolled out.....lot of corporate work......if you had the company contacts..and you were being thrifty.....maybe get issued some nice dark slacks, some clean white business shirts and a flash jacket from stores....drivin the Company car, burnin the company fuel, wearing the companys snappy duds.....".really.killin the pig" saving money.....
I suppose you might have to tell picked up passengers that you work for Telstra if it is written on the pocket of your shirt.....is that why Jane laughs at MM..because he's changed his shirt..put the collar up..trying to look trendy and get in the door of wherever he has said he is taking her......shows her his wrist ready to be "stamped " when they hit the Northbridge Clubs....?

The Nedlands auto electrician arrested over the rape of 100+ young men, in Claremont, was wearing his hard yakka type uniform.

Claremont is snobby but the neighbouring suburbs of Mosman, Mt Claremont, Swanbourne, Nedlands etc are quite normal. Thus the Claremont shopping and entertainment centre is a mix of everything

with this case it could be possible that the third person might be another rape victim who has never been named & with the suppression orders, they'll stay nameless. Who knows if the accused has been reported on a few times since his arrest because victims suddenly felt safe to come forward to the police with their own rape/abuse accounts

with this case it could be possible that the third person might be another rape victim who has never been named & with the suppression orders, they'll stay nameless. Who knows if the accused has been reported on a few times since his arrest because victims suddenly felt safe to come forward to the police with their own rape/abuse accounts
It's possible or even probable that others have come forward but there are still only the eight charges, so the 'other victim' has to be one of the ones we already know of. They might suppress names but they won't suppress charges.

39 items yet to be disclosed by the prosecution....WOW..... this trousers/ fibres jumpsuits malarkey could be just a convenient way to buy a couple more months to furiously work on the r aspects, avenues and evidence.....??

39 items eh will they inlcude the online itendities maybe some pms and post that may be abit inciminating to some

39 items eh will they inlcude the online itendities maybe some pms and post that may be abit inciminating to some

Yes I think it is on the cards. Does an newspaper blog or internet crime forum like this very one qualify as a " story", and are you and I co authoring it as we contribute . ?
The contributions on this crime forum and another very well known Overseas one which has since refused to reopen for comments prior to pencil-sharpeners arrest are astounding. Users mentioning parts of the still developing prosecution brief online including "Living witnesses......" by Green Witch and then after the arrest and a bit of back slapping and jocularity all the interesting users accounts are closed...HMMMMM... and then pencil sharpener is covertly recorded trying to arrange for someone else to claim to have written what must be incriminating evidence on his computer....

Yes I think it is on the cards. Does an newspaper blog or internet crime forum like this very one qualify as a " story", and are you and I co authoring it as we contribute . ?
The contributions on this crime forum and another very well known Overseas one which has since refused to reopen for comments prior to pencil-sharpeners arrest are astounding. Users mentioning parts of the still developing prosecution brief online including "Living witnesses......" by Green Witch and then after the arrest and a bit of back slapping and jocularity all the interesting users accounts are closed...HMMMMM... and then pencil sharpener is covertly recorded trying to arrange for someone else to claim to have written what must be incriminating evidence on his computer....
am sure ythey do connect one to many lemmings who is he protceting is a better question and the reasons for that it will be claer thonk that has been mentioned here b4

and then pencil sharpener is covertly recorded trying to arrange for someone else to claim to have written what must be incriminating evidence on his computer....

I must have missed or forgotten about the media or court transcripts references to the accused being covertly recorded trying to arrange for someone else to take the credit for his alleged written fiction.

I must have missed or forgotten about the media or court transcripts references to the accused being covertly recorded trying to arrange for someone else to take the credit for his alleged written fiction.

Recorded Prison phone call just prior to the ear/ neck injury from memory.

Recorded Prison phone call just prior to the ear/ neck injury from memory.

See below for info about the call.

https://www.redfm.com.au/news/local...gs-10-things-you-need-to-know-ng-b881116039z/
A recorded prison phone call is said to discuss who wrote the stories, the court was told.

https://thewest.com.au/news/claremo...on-of-allegations-ends-silence-ng-b881116127z
Recorded prison phone call:
Topic of conversation alleged to revolve around who authored those stories.

https://thewest.com.au/news/claremo...ls-jail-phone-call-of-interest-ng-b881105956z

A phone call made from behind the bars of a prison has captured the attention of prosecutors as they compile the case against accused serial killer Bradley Robert Edwards. Who was speaking, what they spoke about, or even whether or not Mr Edwards was one of the parties conversing, was not detailed when prosecutor Carmel Barbagallo revealed the existence of the prison call during a pre-trial hearing yesterday. It is not even clear exactly when the phone call was made, but Ms Barbagallo told Supreme Court Justice Stephen Hall that it was obtained fairly recently.......
She said the call was relevant because of the defence’s opposition to elements of the “propensity evidence” the State wants to include in its case.
But if Mr Edwards had made the call, he would not have been speaking to his lawyer at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh. yeh. Thanks, Good but didn't really need it-if the Badger says it, you can generally take it to the bank. Now what is interesting getting back to what i was yapping about- pre arrest when the heat started to become apparent to a very interesting online poster pre arrest , (and it became obvious that he had drawn the attention of some very powerfuli, well resourced individuals ,) this bloke started saying that other people living in his house had access to his computer and he didn't write all of his posts. Just like the sharpener is apparently claiming.
Now why would your average internet forum Joe go to those lengths .?
If he had nothing to be worried about, he wouldn't give a toss . Hey.
Unless it was dawning on him the possible repercussions of what was written,,,,, Hmmmm....Halal style.......losing my eyesight...Spectacles ,Spectacles,...where are my Spectacles........?

Yeh. yeh. Thanks, Good but didn't really need it-if the Badger says it, you can generally take it to the bank. Now what is interesting getting back to what i was yapping about- pre arrest when the heat started to become apparent to a very interesting online poster pre arrest , (and it became obvious that he had drawn the attention of some very powerfuli, well resourced individuals ,) this bloke started saying that other people living in his house had access to his computer and he didn't write all of his posts. Just like the sharpener is apparently claiming.
Now why would your average internet forum Joe go to those lengths .?
If he had nothing to be worried about, he wouldn't give a toss . Hey.
Unless it was dawning on him the possible repercussions of what was written,,,,, Hmmmm....Halal style.......losing my eyesight...Spectacles ,Spectacles,...where are my Spectacles........?
yeh of interest surely but there are many more inyeresting contributors and postd than that flying around here there and everwhere at the moment what is channel 9 sitting on due to court order

[
QUOTE="SimonSays77, post: 61418029, member: 196686"]yeh of interest surely but there are many more inyeresting contributors and postd than that flying around here there and everwhere at the moment what is channel 9 sitting on due to court order[/QUOTE]

Ok I give up.. tell me...what is Channel 9 sitting on due to a court order..?

yeh of interest surely but there are many more inyeresting contributors and postd than that flying around here there and everwhere at the moment what is channel 9 sitting on due to court order
I haven't read anything about this one but now I'm interested to know

Prosecution: Are the fibres found consistent with the fibres from Telecom issued overalls?
Expert Witness: Yes.

Defense: Are the fibres found exclusive to fibres from Telecom issued overalls?
Expert Witness: No.

Could these fibres have been transfered whilst moving about in a crowded pub/nightclub?

Prosecution: Are the fibres found consistent with the fibres from Telecom issued overalls?
Expert Witness: Yes.

Defense: Are the fibres found exclusive to fibres from Telecom issued overalls?
Expert Witness: No.

I think we will find there is more to it than the high level

Absolutely. In reality they could have been transferred simply by walking past a Laundromat without coming into contact with a single person.
Again, just a small piece of the puzzle. What are the chances that he's not the perp when Telstra fibres are found on the bodies AND his DNA is found AND computer evidence AND propensity AND so on and so forth, whatever the rest of the evidence may be...? Nothing on its own will convict him but all the pieces add up.

In the last few days The West Australian newspaper has begun putting articles behind it's new minimum $1 per day digital paywall.

So far this includes all todays "Secret (WA)police files" Exclusives, but so far excludes all their CSK page ones.

Front page of The West today was really deadly and sinister!
Sharks, flu, Sweeney Todd (Slasher Operetta), and “The Sin Blue Line”.
And Taylor Swift had a pink zombie look!

I'm surprised they did not manage to find a new angle on the CSK case to add to today's front page death mashup.

Again, just a small piece of the puzzle. What are the chances that he's not the perp when Telstra fibres are found on the bodies AND his DNA is found AND computer evidence AND propensity AND so on and so forth, whatever the rest of the evidence may be...? Nothing on its own will convict him but all the pieces add up.

I'm speaking purely on the textile nature of things as it's something I have technical expertise in.

If all these pieces of evidence are only of the smallest trace amounts then it's not going to be as clear cut as many seem to think imo. The fact that this will be a judge only trial points further to the chance of the evidence not being weighted as heavily as a jury may have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back