Review GBU vs Wobbles - Rd 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I am currently in Europe and didn’t see the game
Hell we got belted.
We so need the External review
Sadly it won’t happen.
Was there any positives ?
You were in Europe and didn't see the game.

Footy Express was running on time

Points to the selection committee for at least trying something different....

But they should have stuck with ROB and JJ. At least JJ can play forward, and is equal in the ruck to Sauce
It is not different though.

Godden said the two guys wont be on the park together. Suggesting both will just be Rucking

However what actually happened was a replication of Ruck and KPF/Ruck. With RoB stupidly playing the KPF/Ruck role.

Should have just had Jenkins play instead of RoB if the aim was to nurse Sauce to 200 games.rather than limit RoB's ToG.

Stupid selection

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem is the reason they picked Sauce + ROB together. Despite what they’ve said publicly it is blindingly obvious they’ve made a milestone home match a higher priority than picking the best possible 22 to either win the game or to develop the squad.

This kind of approach is no uncommon for the club, and is problematic in what just happens to be a results based industry.
Answer me this. Would Clarko have gifted Jacob's a game. The answer. How can you gift a game to a player not on the list.

It is not different though.

Godden said the two guys wont be on the park together. Suggesting both will just be Rucking

However what actually happened was a replication of Ruck and KPF/Ruck. With RoB stupidly playing the KPF/Ruck role.

Should have just had Jenkins play instead of RoB if the aim was to nurse Sauce to 200 games.rather than limit RoB's ToG.

Stupid selection

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

These w***ers have no ******* idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back