List Mgmt. Trading pick 3 - Who wants it???

Which club are we dealing with?

• Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• North Melbourne

• West Coast

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maggsy

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
So much water to go under the bridge, ie; compensation, FA picks, trades etc etc - but as it currently stands..... With a need to split this pick into multiple picks, Who and what do we deal this pick with?

I personally think GWS / Lions our best bet. (thinking long term, espescially when GWS get a 1st round compo pick for RFA Coniglio)

CURRENT PICKS:

Wouldn't consider trading it unless it gets us Luko.

Bundle up some players with our second round picks if we want more picks in the first round.

I expect we will trade for value. If Binuk’s draft points index says the trade is a big win then we will do it.

I expect we will trade if we think the player at 3 is not that much better than the player at 10 in which case why not get two tickets in the lottery instead of just one.

Would be gutted if we were trading out the ability to get Luko / Rankine / Rozee. But we are not.

GWS will need firsts to match an offer on Green.

They've already got two firsts, and will likely get another as compensation for Coniglio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said it the other thread it would be silly to trade for 2 later picks, may as-well have just kept 19 and 9 or what ever we land with this year.
Correct . There was no point in the pick trade if we divvy it up now...just ridiculous

Not sure what the rationale is behind the highlighting? Is it players you think are talented? if so VERY stiff on Rayner, Clark, Mills, Moore. Billings, Vlaustin, Wines and jury still out on a lot of others..
Subjective. I think there’s lots of good players you listed but not sure they are stars.

I would be happy with those guys at pick 10+ but a bit sad at pick 3.

Ie keep pick 3 if it means we are drafting a likely star. Otherwise I don’t mind splitting it.

I’m in the trade for 2 firsts and try for another second rounder. all the talk is about the top 2 players and then there is a difference between the others.

If there isn’t a big difference between 3 and 15, why not. Also there isn’t a top SA prospect to go for. I’m sick of losing top talent every year. We should try and get the 3 or 4 SA boys this year. We could get Gould, Stephens, Taheny, Day and maybe Hilder if we play our cards right.

I know it sounds like We are only going SA but I don’t care. We need a complete rebuild and local players don’t leave the Crows.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you put B.Crouch up for trade you would expect a late first rounder in return. A draft haul of say 3, 15, 21 & 27 is not bad for starters. Speed would be a priority imo.
WTF??!!..He is our BEST mid and he is under contract for another year. If we slip down the pecking order next year and finish bottom 6, he will get us a RFA pick straight after our 1st. WHY ON EARTH would we let him go for a bag of chips

WTF??!!..He is our BEST mid and he is under contract for another year. If we slip down the pecking order next year and finish bottom 6, he will get us a RFA pick straight after our 1st. WHY ON EARTH would we let him go for a bag of chips
Fair call. I personally don't see him as worth a top 5 draft pick but given he is under contract I can see why you would hold on to him unless a club offers overs.

Back