Preview Changes vs GWS (Elimination Final)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nervous like a man waiting to see if Shane Mumford plays dressed as a lumberjack. I too am nervous
was it the red time goals versus Adelaide or conceding five of the last six goals versus Adelaide or is
it the uneasy feeling that Mumford is going to go out with a BANG.
Nervous like a man waiting to see if Shane Mumford plays dressed as a lumberjack. I too am nervous
was it the red time goals versus Adelaide or conceding five of the last six goals versus Adelaide or is
it the uneasy feeling that Mumford is going to go out with a BANG.
[/Q
Mumford is an overrated dud I hope they play him!

Wining the 1st final is a pass in my book and winning anything else is a bonus.
i thought this in 2016.

This year i think making finals is a pass and the premiership will be a bit cream on the top. A premiership will give bev something to use in the off seasons as motivation.

Outs: Young, West

Ins: Trengove, Dickson

Young had the fumbles a few times v Port, not sure how he will stand up in a final. Next year Young plays before Trengove. Trengove also a better backup option if Mumford squashes English. Dickson is a proven finals performer (averages 3 goals a game in finals). Rhylee unlucky.

Outs: Young, West

Ins: Trengove, Dickson

Young has the fumbles a few times v Port, not sure how he will stand up in a final. Next year Young plays before Trengove. Dickson in as proven finals performer (averages 3 goals a game in finals). Rhylee unlucky.
This is the safest choice. Not sure it’s the right one.

i thought this in 2016.

This year i think making finals is a pass and the premiership will be a bit cream on the top. A premiership will give bev something to use in the off seasons as motivation.

The more I think about it (and I've done a fair share), the more I think that we'll stick to our structure. Whether we're winning or losing Bevo has always picked a team that will best serve OUR game plan. Currently the plan is about hard running and quick transitions from the backline. The players we have in are extremely fit compared to the opposition. Hayes is a good runner so he stays in, although personally I don't think he'll stack up. As usual we'll back Wood or Crozier in to play tall in defense.

Out: West
In: Dickson

West really unlucky and Trengove would probably be playing if English hadn't fallen sick a couple of weeks ago allowing Young to get a game.

Spoke to someone connected to GWS today. Said they are extremely confident as they think they will have 7 new players compared to last time with four guys coming in and three players underdone in round 22.

Then more about how their forwards will dominate.

Simply replied it’s got to get down there enough first.
I think its 60/40 tbh, I think it'll be closer than a lot of people seem to think, despite our hot recent form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even more nervous/excited.

Opening this thread triggers butterflies in my belly :oops:
Me too 🤣 I haven’t felt that nervous up until today, but as soon as I re-opened this thread it started..... can’t imagine how I’ll be by 3pm tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back