Player Watch #47: Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, this guy is fantastic! I thought he'd just be a good tap ruck and Ok behind the ball. But he's now a genuine all round player. Where did this come from????

Love it. Our premiership rucks are all a bit strange. Nank undersized, Grigg a munchkin ruck, and Soldo just has appeared from basketball to this year being so good.

OK, this guy is fantastic! I thought he'd just be a good tap ruck and Ok behind the ball. But he's now a genuine all round player. Where did this come from????

Love it. Our premiership rucks are all a bit strange. Nank undersized, Grigg a munchkin ruck, and Soldo just has appeared from basketball to this year being so good.
According to yesterdays Hun he still hasnt played 100 games total in all levels of foot

87 footy games in total, 23 at AFL level.

Last edited:

I have been debating the value of Brayden Preuss for 2 years in the Brayden Preuss thread on the drafts and trading board

2 years ago i was telling people Soldo is a better Ruckman than Preuss and they all went off their rocker

1st it was the North supporters as he was a north player then , And this year its the Melbourne supporters and a few neutrals

Boy am i going to have some fun quoting 100 posts in a massive multi quote thread during the Xmas holidays :D :D :D

69617707_513565599212098_7431255058261951162_n.jpg

best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to our footy department for giving ivy a chance all those years ago
And for nurturing him, persisting with him , and giving him his opportunity
Every year at our reserves praccy matches you could see the improvement in ivy
From one pre season to the next , there was improvement,, you could see it , in all aspects
Of the game,, just so happy the club saw the long term plan,,
Congratulations Ivan your now a life member and a Tiger legend
You've earned it big time

Congratulations to our footy department for giving ivy a chance all those years ago
And for nurturing him, persisting with him , and giving him his opportunity
Every year at our reserves praccy matches you could see the improvement in ivy
From one pre season to the next , there was improvement,, you could see it , in all aspects
Of the game,, just so happy the club saw the long term plan,,
Congratulations Ivan your now a life member and a Tiger legend
You've earned it big time

its amazing how much soldo has developed

skys the limit too, he will probable keep getting better

If GWS came to Richmond and said 2020 1st rounder for ivan Soldo

Who would say Yes / No

Me : Yes
If Ivvy wanted to go the big coin yes. Also this would give us a much better chance of hanging onto CCJ.

If he did go would be cool to watch Soldo to Miles to Ellis to Ellis.

If Ivvy wanted to go the big coin yes. Also this would give us a much better chance of hanging onto CCJ.

If he did go would be cool to watch Soldo to Miles to Ellis to Ellis.
GWS would need to trade for Miles , Ellis & Ellis but yes would be cool to see that

I wouldn't still early twenties improvement been unbelievable this year only going to get better 204 cm beast he changed our structure bigtime make no mistake.
In matches you could see the midfield group standing around working out what to do with a winning ruckman. Where to get that Hitout. And in the days of 666, Soldo was a big plus for us. Great to see Nank back in form in the granny. With CJ playing well in the VFL... great days for our ruck Dept

Remove this Banner Ad

Back