Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. No mention of trading up at all. Will be interesting to see whether they go down that path or not now.

It would mean two payouts... maybe we sit back and see who comes to us. Maybe the extra picks gives us a better flex in player type...just probably not the Flanders top ten types..

Interesting. No mention of trading up at all. Will be interesting to see whether they go down that path or not now.
Do you think Wells is confident he can land his targets and not need to trade up?

Also makes you think Zuthrie and Simpson are both gone and so is Buzza.
I hope we keep Henderson for another year

Might even potentially pass on 36 or trade for a future to keep a list spot open?

It would mean two payouts... maybe we sit back and see who comes to us. Maybe the extra picks gives us a better flex in player type...just probably not the Flanders top ten types..
Do you think Wells is confident he can land his targets and not need to trade up?
Also makes you think Zuthrie and Simpson are both gone and so is Buzza.
I hope we keep Henderson for another year

Not sure how we play it but I’d be surprised if that was it.

Mooney did have a very good first year with us. Averaged 2.2 goals a game and used to hit opponents like byron pickett. Injuries then took hold. Spinks likewise had an okay year with us in an awful side. Dont know why he didnt play with us the next year given he kicked 35 goals.

Mitchell white was a waste of time. Injuries jad already taken his toll before he even got to us.
That's how I remember it too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don’t try and trade up at all.

Well .. as I have said before ..its not smart to just take them at their word... Wells say 4 picks but if we get an offer that puts us in range of a player we like
but Id think the number of picks we are going to have must be sorted before draft . So if we need four , we need four. I guess as long as we have enough room for 4 and we decide to get an offer in draft ..we can always use a late pick..or maybe take a delisted FA post draft (if thats available).. or maybe just keep one spot open for the mid season draft ..

Next year esava must remain CHF. He’s our next gun and Hawkins replacement. Jenkins can’t stifle that.

Esava is our next gun key forward post Hawkins. Not our ruck.

There is no one else on our list currently in our post Hawkins era
Still reckon Jenkins will push SavRat out for next season, but may be only 1 season.

SavRat as flashy and good at times he was, avearaged less than 3 marks per game, and 0.7 goals per game.

Jenkins will get you 2 goals and clunk 6.

But I would not be playing all three key forwards, only 2 at a time.

We could rest Hawkins mid year too, especially inter-state trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back