Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have been holding out while I work out what I want to get, but my wife and daughters went to Melbourne over the school holidays and bought me back this to start my collection.

AFL19400A-L-c6062787-d77b-4355-8106-6d750fc3f83f.jpg
Where did your wife get the flag from?
(nevermind found it)

Last edited:
Strangely I just picked up a Luke Hodge Medals of honour containing four premiership medals and two norm smiths. Going to update my tigers a medal of honour and re do it as they contain older medals and now missing 2017 and 2019 winners.
Will have some left over so might make a dusty specific one as well.

Anyone know when the ‘pictorial’ book comes out. Picked up 2017 and loved it and have noticed they do one everyone year for the premier. Just realised I haven’t seen it advertised anywhere yet.Cheers

Just bought a hoodie and cap at the Super Store. Heading to NYC in two weeks and intend to wear them everywhere. Can't wait to run into fellow Tigers and hopefully some salty oppo fans.

Has anybody else purchased the gold foil knight poster from the herald sun ?

Mine still has not arrived
The website says Please allow 28 days for delivery on all FOIL PRINT orders.

they have 5 days left and its 28 days next sat ..............
hopeless
Nah
No bagging the HS in here methinks.

They went above and beyond to ensure all real tigers supporters got a second chance to grab white, black and gold posters after they were sold out in seconds to ebay merchants - and they didn't have to.

The printing and postage takes as long as it takes, just be patient, your goodies will arrive and youll be happy

We owe the HS Shop a great deal of gratitude 😊 and shouldnt bag them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah
No bagging the HS in here methinks.

They went above and beyond to ensure all real tigers supporters got a second chance to grab white, black and gold posters after they were sold out in seconds to ebay merchants - and they didn't have to.

The printing and postage takes as long as it takes, just be patient, your goodies will arrive and youll be happy

We owe the HS Shop a great deal of gratitude 😊 and shouldnt bag them
Agree.

Hi there. I’ve recently designed a circular bar mat for my outdoor wine barrel and bar tables I made.
It’s a Richmond design containing stats and team of century. Wondering if anyone is interested. I’m ordering myself a couple and some for family members and waiting to hear back on a cost. Anyone interested ? They are 500mm diameter. I have attached a photo of the old design. New one contains new and updated stats.
Chuck us a PM if you’re interested.
Cheers

D3CEB2A1-1B99-4C62-8180-EB79835E41E7.jpeg
7D194FAD-9C93-4E29-8882-C2BF42523BA9.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back