NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam peet overrated. He will move on after 2020 season, loves chasing the coin
Nothing more accurate than that. Overrated is an understatement with this gallah. Had his fair share of clubs for a 22 year old. Doubt he will make any impact

Nothing more accurate than that. Overrated is an understatement with this gallah. Had his fair share of clubs for a 22 year old. Doubt he will make any impact

Definitely people seem to their just because you have played vfl your a gun.

the last few years. More talent continues to come back and play locally.
NFL, EDFL. Are stronger than ever before

no way his to muppet will out ruckman
Dennis and co

Recruit of the off season for mine.

straight out of a professional environment. Massive for Whittlesea.

Is he playing VFL also or full time at the showgrounds?
They needed to recruit heavily to stay up. Hopefully these boys will do the job and keep them up. But might be tough.

Last edited:
I think they stay up. Some absolute jet young players and they play ground very well.

Hardest road trip in the Division by a long way.
If they stay up then who goes down? From what I saw in there finals game, they’d have to improve a hell of a lot to stay up. I hope they do, not sure you’d want to just keep winning Div 2 flags every few years.

If they stay up then who goes down? From what I saw in there finals game, they’d have to improve a hell of a lot to stay up. I hope they do, not sure you’d want to just keep winning Div 2 flags every few years.

Its November so obviously very difficult to say but i just think they have a squad for sustained Division 1 football. if they win half their games at home that goes a very long way to staying up.

Not going to stick my neck out just yet.

Its November so obviously very difficult to say but i just think they have a squad for sustained Division 1 football. if they win half their games at home that goes a very long way to staying up.

Not going to stick my neck out just yet.

since they last went down they lost Horman, Fairchild and replaced them with a couple of kids from South Morang etc. they have kept those as far as I know and now added these few. Is their team that much stronger from when they last went down?

since they last went down they lost Horman, Fairchild and replaced them with a couple of kids from South Morang etc. they have kept those as far as I know and now added these few. Is their team that much stronger from when they last went down?

Jaron Murphy and Xavier Dimasi are now stars.

Add in Bailey Rice and its a handy midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't quite the right thread but I heard the tragic news of Montmorecy youth player and league umpire Charlie Scott's death at Schoolies on the Gold Coast. It's absolutely horrible and my thoughts are with his family and friends. May he rest in peace.

This isn't quite the right thread but I heard the tragic news of Montmorecy youth player and league umpire Charlie Scott's death at Schoolies on the Gold Coast. It's absolutely horrible and my thoughts are with his family and friends. May he rest in peace.
Nothing wrong with paying your respects on a forum where he was making an impact with his umpiring. REST EASY CHARLIE
#ITSNOTWEAKTOSPEAK

Daniel Wells playing at North I’ve heard, not sure if confirmed yet but he would terrorise most on 1 leg
Boomer gonna play much? Read over the weekend he is Norths runner and they play 10 Saturday games. Wells couldnt get his body right playing on the pristine decks of the AFL, wonder how he pulls up playing on some of the bogs in the Banyule council.

I see Ryan Jackson and Jack Furlong both leaving Hurstbridge. They really need Tyson Old to play a lot of games. Or else Midfield depth will be an issue with obviously Shaw retiring aswell

I see Ryan Jackson and Jack Furlong both leaving Hurstbridge. They really need Tyson Old to play a lot of games. Or else Midfield depth will be an issue with obviously Shaw retiring aswell
they did also recruit Rohan Davies who’s the worse footballer going around

Massive week for the league with big name signings. Fasolo the exact type of player you want. Will be a tough match up and will draw people down to watch.

Cant see Daniel Wells playing but would be the biggest signing of the lot if true.

Massive week for the league with big name signings. Fasolo the exact type of player you want. Will be a tough match up and will draw people down to watch.

Cant see Daniel Wells playing but would be the biggest signing of the lot if true.
Agreed. Huge for the league to get some back on the vafa. Tbh I’d rather watch Wells and Fasolo over any one in the VAFA thus far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back