The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 15 feat. Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not today

Probably rubbing one out over aaron Rodgers in the work toilets

Talking through my pocket really wanted Seattle to get there. Rogers was awesome though late and especially in the first half

SF will destroy them

Seattle are decimated and were half a yard short of Wilson getting the ball back with 2 mins on the clock

Seattle got dicked with the spot as well, looked a yard short

Yeah maybe also that TD in the first half (whether it was or wasnā€™t). Not sure either way personally. They probably would have gone for it on 4th and inches anyway but still.

As long as Kansas loses Iā€™m happy

Everyone has a bad streak mate things will turn around soon

*everyone except Pricey whoā€™s whole life is a bad streak
You want to know what bad streak is? Mate at work chucked a multi on 1sts for Brooklyn -3/Memphis/Toronto which got up and then i rolled it into the field vs the 10 at Pinjarra Race 1 and the 1 was going to win then it ******* gallops 20m out from the line and the 10 pips it with a couple meters to go.
Thank Christ my pay comes in tomorrow night.

You want to know what bad streak is? Mate at work chucked a multi on 1sts for Brooklyn -3/Memphis/Toronto which got up and then i rolled it into the field vs the 10 at Pinjarra Race 1 and the 1 was going to win then it ******* gallops 20m out from the line and the 10 pips it with a couple meters to go.
Thank Christ my pay comes in tomorrow night.

I can beat that on Saturday...

Had the 15 one out in the last in the big 6....I am still livid!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Packers $3.50 at SF. Thats juicy as fu**.
Wouldnt read too much into the last game there. Legit 50/50.
I like the Titans at $3.85 at KC. Titans D is for real and Henry is killing it.

Titans and SF for mine

Iā€™ll take SF to easily cover the line

If it's SF and Kansas City in the SB then the Chiefs will smash them. Hopefully though its a GB vs Titans SB :D

Hopefully Kansas choke really canā€™t stand them probably my number 1 hated side. I shudder how big Mr Ego would get if they won!

They will lock down Adams and Jones wonā€™t be able to run amok

I think 49ers blow them out

Titans Chiefs will go down to the wire

SF have been underrated all year my brother is going to collect a truckload if they win, he backed them before the year. I thought he was drunk!

SF have been underrated all year my brother is going to collect a truckload if they win, he backed them before the year. I thought he was drunk!
They shouldn't be. Their defense is insane and the receiving core is really good. Kinda wish New Orleans beat Minny now cause they would have given them more trouble then Minny did

They shouldn't be. Their defense is insane and the receiving core is really good. Kinda wish New Orleans beat Minny now cause they would have given them more trouble then Minny did

Yeah I agree think I said after week 3- they are the team to beat or close to it. Very few weaknesses. Yes more defensive but defence wins SuperBowls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back