FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

So David put himself in 2 strong alliances, flushed out 2 immunity idols, got rid of the person he wanted for no other reason than revenge.. And came out of it with no heat or suspicion at all

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
Love it. 2 idols gone in 2 minutes. Keep that pace up and even Australian Survivor producers can't get idols into play fast enough to keep up.

I want to have David's children. I'm going to have to watch the episode again to savor the lushness of the result.

I might even write in his name for President in the Illinois Primary next month.

Godly from David but Matt was pretty solid at tribal too.

Good pickup on Talking Tribal, 3 blokes who all went home with idols were in a way part of that vote.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Godly from David but Matt was pretty solid at tribal too.

Good pickup on Talking Tribal, 3 blokes who all went home with idols were in a way part of that vote.
Matt played it very well with the “would anyone in your alliance play an idol for you?” challenge.

milhouse1

All Australian
Jun 25, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Diego Padres
Interesting to see Flick react instantly to Matt saying he would play it on Jacqui- she really shouldn't give the game away like that!

While David's move worked perfectly to plan, I'm not sure it was really in his best interest to flush Brooke's idol. Surely it's better to know where the idol is, and have it within your alliance, than to have it re-hidden and available for anyone to find.

The Academy Awards are next Monday however we have a late nomination for Best Actor in a Leading Role and the winner is

David.
With Mat in a best supporting role.

One of the best ever tribals.

Hopefully they can keep their partnership hidden for a while...

Interesting to see Flick react instantly to Matt saying he would play it on Jacqui- she really shouldn't give the game away like that!

While David's move worked perfectly to plan, I'm not sure it was really in his best interest to flush Brooke's idol. Surely it's better to know where the idol is, and have it within your alliance, than to have it re-hidden and available for anyone to find.
No, David said he wanted their idol flushed... as he wants it, which gives him the option of using it himself or giving it to Mat, depending on who they really want to target.

darko

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

He doesn't trust Brooke. Or any of the girls in the alliance.

That was just epic in every sense of the word.

The Golden God pulls off the seemingly impossible and no-one has a clue.

You have hand it to Mat too. The whole bit he did about asking the other alliance would they play an idol for one of their own was genius.

Slam dunk in your face!

Back