FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

You did well to sneak in the Port Adelaide gear, mostly black with a bit of teal and the PA insignia, subtle but still showed who you support.

We all know you were wearing Port gear as we are AFL fans but most other people would have been oblivious to it.

Not sure JLP would have been though as he's from Adelaide even though he pretends to be American like his brother.
Yeah they had no idea, the EP had a big go at me at the end because I had (purposely) worn something PAFC at every challenge and tribal; so they couldn't edit it out like they had planned to when they realized.

What's the rules on jackets? It's always surprised me on those cold/rainy nights that no-one has just a basic waterproof/duck down jacket from Uniqlo
There are no 'rules' exactly; but they specifically say they don't want to cast 24 people who look like they are about to go out camping.

I am well aware that Jeans and Nikes aren't the most ideal outfit of choice for 55 days on an island, but it was part of my character and who I was cast as; so I stuck to it. Same with Pete from my season in his stupid Red Suit, Flick in her Knee-High Socks and only a Bikini for the first 5 days, Mark (S2) and Dave and their dumb jackets.

Yeah they had no idea, the EP had a big go at me at the end because I had (purposely) worn something PAFC at every challenge and tribal; so they couldn't edit it out like they had planned to when they realized.
Out of interest why don't they let cast members where sporting attire?

Out of interest why don't they let cast members where sporting attire?
They generally try to avoid logos in case they clash with sponsors etc, plus plain clothes makes it easier to edit stories as required and use the "Dream Team" if they need to re-film anything that happens at challenges

AK was wearing a Crows hat in one of the challenges this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah he picked a hat that again wasn't a logo though, and was the Crows face from memory.

Nick tried to take on an LA Hat, but got declined so he then tried to scratch the logo off for some bizarre reason haha.

The Smaller Warrior probably an obvious question, but how did you find the whole process filming 'talking heads'? Are some of them done a long time after the fact and you have to be very retrospective, or are there camera guys hidden all around so it's a pretty regular thing in the down time?

And also, how subtle did people try to be when trying to sneak away to discuss tactics with others? Or was it all pretty obvious?

Hope you feel better mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the great survivor tribal councils of all time, led by flawless orchestrations of one of the best moves seen I've ever seen watching Survivor, in any of the 39 US and 7 Aus seasons. Just brilliant.

David, regardless of how far he goes, is a manipulative master and amazing player, as well as being entertaining as hell. Undoubtedly one of the best and most enjoyable players to watch ever.

Fantastic stuff.

Sad to see Daisy go, but understandable as it gave Dave that satisfaction. Loved it and loved his facial expressions. So good.

He's actually eligible for the US version cause he's got a US passport and he's said he'd love to play it. The US version doesn't like to acknowledge the other versions but they'd be mad to not have him on soon.
Would be fantastic if they did. David would annihilate most US players, even the best of the US players. Literally he's got every aspect of the game down. Social, likeable, challenge ability, manipulator, strategist, etc. Luck plays a huge factor, but put in him with people who don't know his capabilities and odds are he'd destroy them.

Nobody in Australian Survivor has played at the level Dave has. Mat has no clue when playing from a numbers disadvantage, and is a very basic survivor player aside from enforcing a 'staying strong and loyal' matra, he hasn't shown much. He's just lucky Dave approached him, and props to him for taking the opportunity, sticking with Dave and now establishing solid trust should take them pretty far...

Hopefully producers see the legendary in him and don't swing too much crazy luck changes

If it’s what it reads as then we riot

I'm hoping its an error. They're already 7 days in, so if it's as it reads it'll probably happen tonight or tomorrow. You also see David lifting the immunity sword in the opening of the show and that scene hasn't happened yet

I wasn’t a fan of the media talk of the survivor romance that happened when it hardly had even begun either.
Could be considered spoilerish as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back