Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

Remove this Banner Ad

From steak knives to leadership group status in 1 season - not a bad effort at all.

Yeah is so happy at North, he just lost all confidence at Port and they lost confidence in him. And that's the game right there, as Pagan said, you cannot go to the corner shop and buy a bag of confidence.

Yeah is so happy at North, he just lost all confidence at Port and they lost confidence in him. And that's the game right there, as Pagan said, you cannot go to the corner shop and buy a bag of confidence.

Actually he said you can't go up to Puckle Street and buy a jar of it.

I wasn’t keen on him when we traded him in but he won me over straight away. He was way more defensively minded then I expected. I expected a very loose free wheeling half back who took a lot of risks. He’s a 100% genuine defender. He’ll often leave his man to be third man up in a marking contest and just kill the ball. Ripper.

Shaw: Jasper Pittard is one out of the box. He puts his heart and soul into everything. He sees things a bit different, but when it comes down to it he's a really, really impressive young man and he leads really well.

Shaw: Jasper Pittard is one out of the box. He puts his heart and soul into everything. He sees things a bit different, but when it comes down to it he's a really, really impressive young man and he leads really well.

A quick read of the first few pages of this thread presents a slightly different take... Who’d have thought?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Actually he said you can't go up to Puckle Street and buy a jar of it.
Funny looking back now that this Paganism has become more well-known, as a 16yo I ventured out in search of said confidence to One Bar many a Saturday night and did exactly that and found it.

Pagan was wrong on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn’t keen on him when we traded him in but he won me over straight away. He was way more defensively minded then I expected. I expected a very loose free wheeling half back who took a lot of risks. He’s a 100% genuine defender. He’ll often leave his man to be third man up in a marking contest and just kill the ball. Ripper.
I remember earlier in the season, live at a game, i watched him go back with the flight of the ball for a spoil & then a few minutes later was a ripping smother. I was sup impressed with his courage, which often is easier to see when you’re at the ground.

I think at that stage, when I looked it up, he was about 9th in league for 1%ers.
Ended up finishing 17th.

F7F05D98-2A65-45B3-8C3F-AFF19F06521F.jpeg

Pittard! I thought I told you to trim those sideburns!

Looks like he's got a dead cat on his head.

Oh dear.

Least he can play.............at bit 😂

Reckon the leadership role will sit well.

" Durd's, Durd's.....punch the ball mate, hard as you can "

" Lukey mate, first instinct, everytime mate "

I was completely against him coming to North

Now I wish he came to us earlier
I just saw him as steak knives and he was derided by Port folk. Been an absolute contributor above and beyond what I expected. Hope this injury isn't too bad - we need him in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back