FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

I know its only a preview but Phoebe had to tell David. She has no other allies and needs to stay in the game. She is too smart to not find the idol before she tells Dave..isnt she....

Also those ragging on Phoebe, it's actually not a stupid play. She's at the bottom and needs to earn his trust back.

Don't think it's criticising the move, more amusing that the one person you wouldn't want to have to tell about an idol clue.

With that being said, she could have managed the vote where she went with Nick, and not been in that position to begin with.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t you just throw it into the forest somewhere
Per Phoebe the clue had to stay within the cake shop and she found the clue with 1min of her allocated time remaining, so her options to rehide it were limited.

Which makes sense, if you're production and it is a large physical clue rather than an idol, your hope would be that as many people as possible find it and then you get to film a race for the idol between multiple parties.

He won them like more challenges than anybody else. He beat a professional cricketer in throwing challenges twice. And name one time he turned on his "closest friend" in either season. Plus there's no guarantee that Lochie doesn't go on an immunity run, he can win it, plus as you described, AK is a very clever player who can definitely win.

But she can cost you a chance at winning.
Brooke is the real one to be wary of.. Lachie is shielding her from attention I feel.. She is absolutely capable of an immunity run

I know its only a preview but Phoebe had to tell David. She has no other allies and needs to stay in the game. She is too smart to not find the idol before she tells Dave..isnt she....
I guess that's the question. It's hard to tell from the previews.

giphy.gif

JLP was magnificent then

Lochie immediately tries to justify breaking the rules by blaming the other person
Might be his edit but he comes across as that guy who has been bigger and stronger his whole life and has been able to monster other people around .

When it doesnt go his way , the excuses and blame elsewhere come out.
I mean he literally dragged Lee under , not sure how Lee started it when he in front .......🙄

Might be his edit but he comes across as that guy who has been bigger and stronger his whole life and has been able to monster other people around .

I mean he literally dragged Lee under , not sure how Lee started it when he in front .......🙄
I get that impression as well to be honest, even the way he nominated himself at that Tribal as the leader when Matt as going at David showed his mindset

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Locky much better this season than when he was aligned with Tara. I thought he would have been crap but he is pretty much running the tribe at the moment until he does something stupid which i am sure will happen

I like Locky much better this season than when he was aligned with Tara. I thought he would have been crap but he is pretty much running the tribe at the moment until he does something stupid which i am sure will happen
He thinks he is running it but he actually isn't.
Brooke is playing him perfectly IMO. Let him 'run' the show which is what he wants and take the heat for her.
A few of the others in that tribe doing the same .

Brooke is playing him perfectly IMO. Let him 'run' the show which is what he wants and take the heat for her.
Just her and AK I think.

Just her and AK I think.

A shame to see Mat go but not surprising, unless he found another idol he was the most likely one from that tribe to get booted next.

Must have been frustrating for him watching AK and Harry blow that big lead in the immunity challenge, like he said at tribal he should have done the puzzle himself since he was the one with his neck on the line, the other two may have thrown the puzzle just so they could vote him out.

Honestly watching it I though they might have deliberately thrown it. I know nick is real good at puzzles but they never seemed to even get colors and edges, that stuff is pretty simple.

I thought Lee did grab him first but if you’ve ever done an open water swim you do wind up with people inadvertently whacking and grabbing you. Lachies was much more obvious and JLP going “you lost, get over it” was fantastic.

After his elimination from Australian Survivor: All Stars, Mat Rogers explained how he was nearly saved from the chopping block by an unlikely ally.

As the athletes of Vakama were picked off one by one, the tribe began spending a lot more time at tribal council and Mat began to find himself treading water in an alliance of one.

In what was to be Mat's final immunity challenge on All Stars, the contestants had to complete a gruelling obstacle course that involved strength, agility, hand-eye co-ordination and finally -- a diabolical puzzle.

While the teams were even at first, you might have noticed that Vakama soon steamed ahead with an impressive lead while the usually skilled Golden God was suddenly struggling with the simple task of catching hold of a ring with a long stick.

Speaking to 10 daily after his elimination, Mat Rogers explained what was actually happening during the uneven race.
"You might have seen in the challenge that they [Mokuta] were quite a ways behind us because David was trying to throw the challenge for me," he said.

"I said to him beforehand, 'Mate, I need help, I need help big time. If we lose this, I’m going home'.

"So he was like, 'Alright I gotcha'.

The Golden God and The Godfather had previously worked together covertly during the early days of Vakama, pulling off one of the most spectacular plans in Australian Survivor tribal council history.

While they kept up appearances of being aggressively opposed to one another, Mat and David kept in close contact during late-night trips to the beach until they were torn apart during the tribe swap.

During the immunity challenge, it's clear that Dave is deliberately failing while his team shouted encouragement but looked incredibly frustrated. As Vakama moved on to the final obstacle, it looked like Mokuta would be heading to tribal and Mat would be safe for another couple of nights.

"We were miles ahead when we got to that puzzle," Mat explained to 10 daily.

"But Nick is just a freak on the puzzles, unfortunately, and I got sent home," he said.

While AK and Harry scratched their heads while jamming wooden blocks into the frame at random, Nick and Sharn attacked their puzzle methodically and swiftly to score the win.

After gaining a solid reputation during Season 3, Mat started All Stars in a similar style -- playing honestly with an army of loyal foot soldiers around him.
On the original Vakama, Mat was joined in an alliance with Moana, Tarzan, and Jacqui -- whom he proved his own loyalty to by playing his idol for her during tribal council.

Mat was playing from the bottom but he still had three people he could trust entirely, something that was about to change when the tribes unexpectedly got shaken up.

"If only Dave had got Locky or AK’s spot [on the new Vakama], I didn’t just need a number, I needed someone who could make moves," Mat told 10 daily.

"I needed someone who could play the game."

After his elimination from Australian Survivor: All Stars, Mat Rogers explained how he was nearly saved from the chopping block by an unlikely ally.

As the athletes of Vakama were picked off one by one, the tribe began spending a lot more time at tribal council and Mat began to find himself treading water in an alliance of one.

In what was to be Mat's final immunity challenge on All Stars, the contestants had to complete a gruelling obstacle course that involved strength, agility, hand-eye co-ordination and finally -- a diabolical puzzle.

While the teams were even at first, you might have noticed that Vakama soon steamed ahead with an impressive lead while the usually skilled Golden God was suddenly struggling with the simple task of catching hold of a ring with a long stick.

Speaking to 10 daily after his elimination, Mat Rogers explained what was actually happening during the uneven race.
"You might have seen in the challenge that they [Mokuta] were quite a ways behind us because David was trying to throw the challenge for me," he said.

"I said to him beforehand, 'Mate, I need help, I need help big time. If we lose this, I’m going home'.

"So he was like, 'Alright I gotcha'.

The Golden God and The Godfather had previously worked together covertly during the early days of Vakama, pulling off one of the most spectacular plans in Australian Survivor tribal council history.

While they kept up appearances of being aggressively opposed to one another, Mat and David kept in close contact during late-night trips to the beach until they were torn apart during the tribe swap.

During the immunity challenge, it's clear that Dave is deliberately failing while his team shouted encouragement but looked incredibly frustrated. As Vakama moved on to the final obstacle, it looked like Mokuta would be heading to tribal and Mat would be safe for another couple of nights.

"We were miles ahead when we got to that puzzle," Mat explained to 10 daily.

"But Nick is just a freak on the puzzles, unfortunately, and I got sent home," he said.

While AK and Harry scratched their heads while jamming wooden blocks into the frame at random, Nick and Sharn attacked their puzzle methodically and swiftly to score the win.

After gaining a solid reputation during Season 3, Mat started All Stars in a similar style -- playing honestly with an army of loyal foot soldiers around him.
On the original Vakama, Mat was joined in an alliance with Moana, Tarzan, and Jacqui -- whom he proved his own loyalty to by playing his idol for her during tribal council.

Mat was playing from the bottom but he still had three people he could trust entirely, something that was about to change when the tribes unexpectedly got shaken up.

"If only Dave had got Locky or AK’s spot [on the new Vakama], I didn’t just need a number, I needed someone who could make moves," Mat told 10 daily.

"I needed someone who could play the game."
this should have been on the show. I can only imagine it wasnt captured on camera...

Mat was good value in both seasons. Basically the only sports person they have cast that gets it.
Brian Lake got it, if things didn’t go the way they did for him when he got home he’d probably have been invited back.

I’m watched it delayed but managed to avoid spoilers last night/this morning.

Ruined when 10 show a confessional with Mat right before tribal with a clean shaven face. Surely just play the audio if it’s that obvious ffs.

Anyway, Mat was a bit unlucky with the tribe swap and unfortunately copped the useless tribe. Probably would have gone deep in the game had he had at least 1 solid ally coming into the swap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back